Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Gah
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Senate,Jun 2 2009, 01:10 AM Wrote:
Underdog,May 30 2009, 09:18 PM Wrote:I recommend to you guys to never get both an infection and a fever (although the infection led to the fever) without having a spleen.  It fuckin sucks.

I be miserable :(
Maybe some masturbating to my avatar would help?
ur avator is emo

but then again so is mine PWWWWWNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
[quote=The Senate,Jun 2 2009, 01:10 AM][quote=Underdog,May 30 2009, 09:18 PM] I recommend to you guys to never get both an infection and a fever (although the infection led to the fever) without having a spleen.
Holy shit dude, I hope that clears up
Underdog,Jun 8 2009, 11:06 PM Wrote:done and done. :D:D

ok so, the infection I had pretty much exploded out the end of my leg last Sunday, and literally about a liter of brown, cloudy infectious liquid came pouring out. So safe to say I went to the hospital, got my 3rd surgery today, and should be going home tmw. I've been pumped full of antibiotics, they even put cement in my bone that emits antibiotics. Crazy shit.

Oh, and ball.... I hope for you're sake that you're about 10. If not man you need to learn some serious social skills to help you not be such a dumbass.
Fuck man, I hope I never lose my spleen. D:

That's about the most disgusting image I've had in my head in a few hours.

You okay now?
[quote=Dum3z,Jun 9 2009, 05:40 PM][quote=Underdog,Jun 8 2009, 11:06 PM] done and done.
[quote=Underdog,Jun 10 2009, 04:48 PM][quote=Dum3z,Jun 9 2009, 05:40 PM] [quote=Underdog,Jun 8 2009, 11:06 PM] done and done. 
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's