Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: recent shirts i have bought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i got the go ahead to buy some clothes ive wanted to get online for a while.. and some of it is pretty cool. 3 from threadless and 2 from woot both of which are fuckin awesome sites

2 woot shirts:
link
[Image: Music_is_LifekapStandard.png]

link
[Image: Imposter8orStandard.png]

3 threadless shirts:

link
[Image: minizoom.jpg]

link

link

any you guys buy shit from these sites?link
nope, airsoft shit needs to be bought (however stupid you guys think it is)
[Image: km4a1_jpg.jpg]

neighbors need to be shot at :)
how do airsoft guns have anything to do with t-shirt designs? So random
wat im saying is I do not have money for cool shirts because I need $ so I can by a new airsoft gun to shoot my neighbor with.
Brendon,Apr 16 2009, 08:54 PM Wrote:wat im saying is I do not have money for cool shirts because I need $ so I can by a new airsoft gun to shoot my neighbor with.
have you tried Kohls? That's where I get my shit, except for my awesome band t-shirts.
Graff,Apr 16 2009, 05:59 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Apr 16 2009, 08:54 PM Wrote:wat im saying is I do not have money for cool shirts because I need $ so I can by a new airsoft gun to shoot my neighbor with.
have you tried Kohls? That's where I get my shit, except for my awesome band t-shirts.
fuck'it im just joking. but yes kohls is good sometimes
I bought those two woot shirts, also! :D
My shirts are either solid colors, sports related, old swim team shirts, or wifebeaters.

Yeah, what of it.
mine are usually some sort of nerdy t-shirt or gaming related. cs shirt transformers ghost busters a few old wwf ones or my work uniform lol
Mine are usually solid color or nerdy, with the rare nice looking shirt when I'm close to running out of clean clothes to wear.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's