Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: recent shirts i have bought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dum3z,Apr 17 2009, 11:41 AM Wrote:Mine are usually solid color or nerdy, with the rare nice looking shirt when I'm close to running out of clean clothes to wear.
haha so true...I always get aeropostale shirts as presents, but only wear them when I literally have nothing left. I wish not to conform.:D
I usually just wear white crewnecks from walmart... you tools.

however I did make a somewhat recent online purchase.

[Image: 3648079v1_350x350_Front_Color-AshGrey.jpg]

link
I am proud to say I don't own any computer-themes or faggy shirts. However, I must admit that I nearly did purchase a 'trout slap' tshirt but it turned out they were oos so no go.
yeah i dont own any computer/gaming related shirts. a few brand name shirts and the rest are interesting/weird graphic shirts (like the ones i just bought)
Graff,Apr 17 2009, 03:29 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 17 2009, 11:41 AM Wrote:Mine are usually solid color or nerdy, with the rare nice looking shirt when I'm close to running out of clean clothes to wear.
haha so true...I always get aeropostale shirts as presents, but only wear them when I literally have nothing left. I wish not to conform.:D
so youre just conforming to nonconforming?
Plot,Apr 18 2009, 05:01 AM Wrote:
Graff,Apr 17 2009, 03:29 PM Wrote:
so youre just conforming to nonconforming?
well played sir
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's