Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: godhatesfags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
those faggots from the westboro baptist church are putting on a demonstration right outside of my school. look them up on youtube if you dont know who they are.

EDIT: there hateful website is godhatesfags.com
i really want you bant :/ stupidity is contageous!
Womb-Raider,Mar 25 2009, 02:22 AM Wrote:i really want you bant :/ stupidity is contageous!
what do you support them? i dont see how the wbc's faggotry makes me stupid. also no one is making you click on my posts.
womb might not be "able" to ban you, however he is highly influentical:)

PS. THIS THREAD SUX.
Though my threads aren't much better, at least they have semantics, actual meaning to them about me or whatever. Who cares about fags anyway? Just let 'em be and do their own thing i don't care. Studies have shown anyways that sexual preference is actually predetermined before birth by various makeups of chemicals and stuff. So if one person is gay, it usually runs in the family. That is all.
gah with the edit i dont quite understand which side of this your on, are you for or against homosexuality. if your against it then i shall post a long your an idiot statement, if your against these idiots from that site then your opposing it completely wrong and will get a similiar long your an idiot statement but with much less hate on you. if your in favor of them then ill just eat your babies and be on my way.
dammit im am just saying there coming to my sxhool. i said godhates fags cause thats their website. i dont have anything against gays or watever. it just pisses me off cause they are putting on a demonstration outside of m school. sorry for any confusion. and i damn sure god dosent hate anyone. :huh:
Graff,Mar 26 2009, 01:53 AM Wrote:Though my threads aren't much better, at least they have semantics, actual meaning to them about me or whatever. Who cares about fags anyway? Just let 'em be and do their own thing i don't care. Studies have shown anyways that sexual preference is actually predetermined before birth by various makeups of chemicals and stuff. So if one person is gay, it usually runs in the family. That is all.
did you even read the post? I DONT HATE GAYS the wbc does and im not part of them!
and this post is directly related to me cause the wbc is going to be on the road outside of my school. the wbc are assholes. they go to US soldier's funerals and hold up their signs that say god hates fags.
The Westboro Baptists are old news. No one cares about WBC. No one cares about their demonstrations. No one cares about your school. No one cares about you.

Ban him.
in that case you've made yet another pointless post and done it horribly wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's