Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: godhatesfags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
less text more sex.
yeah seriously.... who cares? there's tons of organizations that use free speech like this. Just do what everyone else does, ignore them.

Seriously, the only conclusion that I can come to from your rantings is that you yourself are gay. And hey, that's fine, your choice. Oh, and it's definitely not genetic graff, it's just cause and effect. Determinism. Your future is just based on your brain mechanics and shaped through your encounters and experiences (and environment). And it's all set up by God. At least that's my opinion.
[quote=Underdog,Mar 26 2009, 04:30 PM]yeah seriously.... who cares?
Plot,Mar 27 2009, 06:57 PM Wrote:/agree

<---- Hard Determinist right here.
<---- Hard right here.

For you, Brendon.
Plot,Mar 28 2009, 01:57 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 26 2009, 04:30 PM Wrote:yeah seriously.... who cares?  there's tons of organizations that use free speech like this.  Just do what everyone else does, ignore them.

Seriously, the only conclusion that I can come to from your rantings is that you yourself are gay.  And hey, that's fine, your choice.  Oh, and it's definitely not genetic graff, it's just cause and effect.  Determinism.  Your future is just based on your brain mechanics and shaped through your encounters and experiences (and environment).  And it's all set up by God.  At least that's my opinion.
/agree

<---- Hard Determinist right here.
:wub:
Who is in your avatar, Underdog?

I can't tell if she is ugly or not.
Blizzard,Apr 1 2009, 04:34 PM Wrote:Who is in your avatar, Underdog?

Dunno, found the pic randomly.
Underdog,Apr 2 2009, 03:32 AM Wrote:

judging by the pose she's in...i don't an ugly woman would try something like that so i'll go with hot
Graff,Apr 2 2009, 10:01 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 2 2009, 03:32 AM Wrote:

judging by the pose she's in...i don't an ugly woman would try something like that so i'll go with hot
Only in an ideal world would that happen:P

I'd say ugly women are more likely
coca,Apr 3 2009, 03:32 AM Wrote:
Graff,Apr 2 2009, 10:01 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Apr 2 2009, 03:32 AM Wrote:Dunno, found the pic randomly.
Only in an ideal world would that happen:P

I'd say ugly women are more likely
yeah... they're more desperate
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's