Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Religion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Discuss.
Was really hard to resist the 4th option.:P
Dum3z,Mar 7 2009, 12:48 PM Wrote:Was really hard to resist the 4th option.:P
you have a strong will, dumez.
Dum3z,Mar 7 2009, 11:48 AM Wrote:Was really hard to resist the 4th option.:P
qft
im sorry but i believe everything in this world can logically explained by science. "What's known is a drop, unknown an ocean". What may be a miracle now will become a staple of science before we know it
Theistic religions bad, atheistic religions good
coca,Mar 7 2009, 02:06 PM Wrote:Theistic religions bad, atheistic religions good
like eastern religions or did you have something else in mind
Plot,Mar 7 2009, 10:34 PM Wrote:
coca,Mar 7 2009, 02:06 PM Wrote:Theistic religions bad, atheistic religions good
like eastern religions or did you have something else in mind
Yeah eastern ones:)
religion is just a way to control people, some smart mofuckas thought that shit up many years ago and it got taken a bit too far. the idea of some sort of divine presence disturbs me when you take a look at the pain of the world. some sort of equality or karma is alright in my book, but generally anything that takes life too seriously is just epic fail. i dont really care about how the universe was created and i dont care how it will end, it'll be long after my time that anythings actually sorted out so just have a good time while we're here and maybe death with be another adventure :/
or maybe not far enough depending on who you are... tbh i DO think death is another adventure lol and im willing to bet that its a hell of a lot better than life on this shithole
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's