Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Religion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I still hold the theory that death is just the end of existence...either way I'm trying to postpone finding it out as long as I can.
funny that u made this topic, i am currently reading the bible for the second time. i do believe in god, just not sure who he is, how many of them there are, etc, etc...but ultimately there is a "higher power".(no pun intended)

the bible is actually a good read, and some interesting stories, if your ever extremely bored and run out of books to read, if ur into that, then pick one up one time.

i was baptized lutheran when i was a baby, but now follow no exact religion, i also believe in meditation stuff, and even buddhism ideas...

ps. not high or drunk or _____
ive read the bible, definately a good read.
if youre looking for a comedy:)
Boobies beats Bible.

Boobies beats Battlestar Galactica.

But really, I'm all about the science aspect. When I was a kid, I would watch Discovery Channel, Science Channel, and the History Channel. I heard the scientific explanations to things before I heard about God having a hand in it all.

MAYBE I'M EASILY INFLUENCED?
Blizzard,Mar 11 2009, 02:49 AM Wrote:Boobies beats Bible.

But really, I'm all about the science aspect. When I was a kid, I would watch Discovery Channel, Science Channel, and the History Channel. I heard the scientific explanations to things before I heard about God having a hand in it all.

I still watch the history channel.
Underdog,Mar 10 2009, 10:20 PM Wrote:

I still watch History, Discovery, and the Science channel. And I even watch them in HD! :ph34r:
The Senate,Mar 11 2009, 03:13 PM Wrote:

I still watch History, Discovery, and the Science channel. And I even watch them in HD! :ph34r:
Me too!!!
Underdog,Mar 11 2009, 02:43 PM Wrote:

Me too!!!
i watch tlc. mainly for jon and kate plus 8. i really like that show. im a sucker for aaden.
a hobbit,Mar 12 2009, 02:28 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 11 2009, 02:43 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Mar 10 2009, 10:20 PM Wrote:I still watch the history channel.
Me too!!!
i watch tlc. mainly for jon and kate plus 8. i really like that show. im a sucker for aaden.
You fag.

:wub:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's