Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I hate valentines day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it reminds me that no one of the opposite sex loves me enough to do something for me and im a failure at life.
see your problem is that your view of being successful at life is having sex, which is isnt
sleepy-sheep,Feb 9 2009, 11:21 PM Wrote:see your problem is that your view of being successful at life is having sex, which is isnt
im not even talking about sex. im talking a gift, a hug, something!!!!
ouch. with that attitude its no wonder. cheer up dude.
besides the fact that I don't get shit my stupid school does candy grams for a dollar. THEY DO CANDY GRAMS DAMMIT!!! :blink:
so does my school
Graff,Feb 9 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:it reminds me that no one of the opposite sex loves me enough to do something for me and im a failure at life.
Plan out a nice date for the girl your interested in? Don't wait for the girls to flock to you. It isn't going to happen unless you make an effort yourself.

It's easier than you think.
Blizzard,Feb 10 2009, 12:11 AM Wrote:
Graff,Feb 9 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:it reminds me that no one of the opposite sex loves me enough to do something for me and im a failure at life.
Plan out a nice date for the girl your interested in? Don't wait for the girls to flock to you. It isn't going to happen unless you make an effort yourself.

It's easier than you think.
yar. i finally realized i have to take the initiative, and its going very good right now. =D i havent been happier.
cut off your testicles and put them in a jar, give jar to a girl and say "there we're already married" end of life.
GET OFF THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's