Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I hate valentines day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You may need to purchase love from your local hooker pool.
a hobbit,Feb 10 2009, 06:40 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Feb 10 2009, 12:11 AM Wrote:
Graff,Feb 9 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:it reminds me that no one of the opposite sex loves me enough to do something for me and im a failure at life.
Plan out a nice date for the girl your interested in? Don't wait for the girls to flock to you. It isn't going to happen unless you make an effort yourself.

It's easier than you think.
yar. i finally realized i have to take the initiative, and its going very good right now. =D i havent been happier.
then i guess its time i do the same...even if i make a fool of myself its not like im going see any of these people after 4 months. My friends tell me i have everything i need minus the confidence. So i guess that leaves me about 3 days to think of something.
Graff,Feb 10 2009, 12:20 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Feb 10 2009, 06:40 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Feb 10 2009, 12:11 AM Wrote:
Graff,Feb 9 2009, 04:15 PM Wrote:it reminds me that no one of the opposite sex loves me enough to do something for me and im a failure at life.
Plan out a nice date for the girl your interested in? Don't wait for the girls to flock to you. It isn't going to happen unless you make an effort yourself.

It's easier than you think.
yar. i finally realized i have to take the initiative, and its going very good right now. =D i havent been happier.
then i guess its time i do the same...even if i make a fool of myself its not like im going see any of these people after 4 months. My friends tell me i have everything i need minus the confidence. So i guess that leaves me about 3 days to think of something.
I would recommend now so you can arrange the date.

If she says no, deny that you ever had feelings for her. It's like the man thing to do.
You want a date with any girl you want? Easy. Use my patented approach:

Chloroform.

:D
"exuse me but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
speaking of vday.. i need ideas for a present for my girl..
Womb-Raider,Feb 12 2009, 09:05 PM Wrote:"exuse me but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Did I tell you that one or did you find it elsewhere?:o
Dum3z,Feb 13 2009, 01:07 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 12 2009, 09:05 PM Wrote:"exuse me but does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
been saying that since i was in like 7th grade.
Womb-Raider,Feb 14 2009, 09:20 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Feb 13 2009, 01:07 PM Wrote:
been saying that since i was in like 7th grade.
but it never gets old

worked in 7th grade, still works now ;)
sleepy-sheep,Feb 12 2009, 09:25 PM Wrote:speaking of vday.. i need ideas for a present for my girl..
What did you end up getting?:)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's