Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: colllegeeee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've seen that pic 100 times and it still never gets old... God bless boobs
[Image: epic-boobs.jpg]

easier access
Woah hey I thought this was a college-related thread? There's far too much testosterone in here... I'm out of place.

I ended up applying to CSU-San Bernardino and CSU-Fullerton. PCSing to Southern California (oohah...) Too bad we didn't find out definitely until the first week of December, craptacular... I missed many deadlines.

But it's still tough because my residence is very fuzzy. I do not currently live there, but when I am there in July I will be considered a resident even though I haven't been there a year. Army loopholes, how wondrous.

and WTF at me being a lower-level transfer student? That just confuses things so much more. I'll have 27 credit hours after this semester... not enough :(
G3n0C1D3,Dec 9 2008, 04:43 PM Wrote:Fingers crossed, pins and needles right now! ><
GENO DID U EVER GET INTO STANDFORD OMG
sleepy-sheep,Jan 21 2009, 09:59 PM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Dec 9 2008, 04:43 PM Wrote:Fingers crossed, pins and needles right now! ><
GENO DID U EVER GET INTO STANDFORD OMG
No, rejected ftl. Sorry guys~

I'm waiting on nine other schools, so April should be a busy month for me.
that sucks man, you still got like 500 other awesome schools on that list though haha.

still waiting on BU >_<
so.. yeah. may 1st has come and gone. i deposited at upitt because i got waitlisted at BU, but i just found out today they accepted me. so bu '13 for me. what did everyone else choose?
I picked ASU last year. Wait, that was the only place I applied to.
UMBC
Illinois State University (ISU). Great party school with an above average teaching/journalism program.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's