Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: colllegeeee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
DeMoN!,Dec 10 2008, 12:19 AM Wrote:SUny Stonybrook, Albany, New Paltz
Loyola Marymount, Loyola maryland

want to be a videogame journalist
dude i seriously considered game journalism too lol. if u go to stony brook we can chill =P
Dum3z,Dec 9 2008, 07:38 PM Wrote:<.< I'm going to the top journalism school in the country......and taking engineering. :rolleyes:
doomz where do you even go? are you on a study abroad program in japan or whereever you are lol
[quote=sleepy-sheep,Dec 14 2008, 08:59 PM][quote=Dum3z,Dec 9 2008, 07:38 PM] <.< I'm going to the top journalism school in the country......and taking engineering.
did you got for only a semester? it seems like you've been there for over a year now lol
duckeh, I went to indiana wesleyan univ... did we know we were that close to each other?
sleepy-sheep,Dec 15 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:did you got for only a semester? it seems like you've been there for over a year now lol
2 semesters im quite sure.
a hobbit,Dec 15 2008, 07:50 PM Wrote:
sleepy-sheep,Dec 15 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:did you got for only a semester? it seems like you've been there for over a year now lol
2 semesters im quite sure.
Left America March 22nd...two semesters, though I have to leave 3/4 the way through this semester because it runs into mid-February. <.<
Underdog,Dec 15 2008, 07:24 PM Wrote:duckeh, I went to indiana wesleyan univ... did we know we were that close to each other?
yes i knew that, not sure what campus u were at though, ive seen indiana wesleyan buildings all over the state lol, i was gonna try to find a sweatshirt from there to send your way but no luck
SniperducK,Dec 16 2008, 11:43 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Dec 15 2008, 07:24 PM Wrote:duckeh, I went to indiana wesleyan univ... did we know we were that close to each other?
yes i knew that, not sure what campus u were at though, ive seen indiana wesleyan buildings all over the state lol, i was gonna try to find a sweatshirt from there to send your way but no luck
That's fine, I wasn't a big fan of that school anyway
sleepy-sheep,Dec 8 2008, 05:54 PM Wrote:blix plot suxa me geno?

i THINK thats it, and i might be wrong on that list too.

actually blix might be at asu already lol idk
I am at ASU. Sniperduck, go to ASU.:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's