Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: For Old Time's Sake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 11:56 AM Wrote:look, i don't try to be "ghetto" or "white trash" even if i'm labeled as that in society. i don't care what they think. i just been through some shit and the people i hang out with, the way we talk, apparently that's ghetto or white trash. sorry to hurt your ears..

Ratmuffin
sry, dont buy it. you have signed posts with "white trashness". not only that, but i dont think you should blame "society" on how you are labeled. if you're labeled as white trash, and you dont want to be, change yourself. "society" isn't totally to blame.
hes just a fatass unwanted and life and in the intranets so plz go hang yourself or jump off a building if your fatarse can climb up the stairs
jesus god, i just read the title of the poll right now. do want rusty spoons to gouge eyes out with.
Krayz,Oct 14 2008, 11:51 PM Wrote:hes just a fatass unwanted and life and in the intranets so plz go hang yourself or jump off a building if your fatarse can climb up the stairs
hey faggot. i lost 80lbs. i ain't fat no more. and i don't know about unwanted, my friend Ndaziona fucked me over but i met this chick at my church and she's been flirting with me even though i don't want it.. she's too young, 18, bleh. and dawg u even know how to spell? you're like a mix between forest gump and hellen keller. run mother fucker run. let me repeat myself rite quick. hey faggot... go get raped by a plunger... otherwise shut the fuck up no one likes you. stop lashing out at old old old ass members. even if i aint wearin it now, mother fucker u best believe it.
Ratmuffin,Oct 15 2008, 05:38 AM Wrote:
Krayz,Oct 14 2008, 11:51 PM Wrote:hes just a fatass unwanted and life and in the intranets so plz go hang yourself or jump off a building if your fatarse can climb up the stairs
hey faggot. i lost 80lbs. i ain't fat no more. and i don't know about unwanted, my friend Ndaziona fucked me over but i met this chick at my church and she's been flirting with me even though i don't want it.. she's too young, 18, bleh. and dawg u even know how to spell? you're like a mix between forest gump and hellen keller. run mother fucker run. let me repeat myself rite quick. hey faggot... go get raped by a plunger... otherwise shut the fuck up no one likes you. stop lashing out at old old old ass members. even if i aint wearin it now, mother fucker u best believe it.
please use proper punctuation when you call someone out on improper spelling. aside from that, he didnt even spell anything wrong...
Ratmuffin,Oct 15 2008, 10:38 AM Wrote:
yo guys stop pickin on ratmuffin...goddamn. hes been through enough and in a sense i can understand what he feels like. hell, im a little depressed too but thats a whole other story. He made a wrong choice and paid for it, and changed who he is. I don't care if hes white trash or black or asain or indian...why in gods name does it matter? For fucks sake leave him alone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ <---- graff's secret identity?:o... i'm just trying to get him to kill himself :/ i think it would be flipping sweet!
Plot,Oct 15 2008, 02:15 AM Wrote:jesus god, i just read the title of the poll right now. do want rusty spoons to gouge eyes out with.
lmao... i've always read it as saying "back" not "black"!

Quote:and dawg u even know how to spell? you're like a mix between forest gump and hellen keller

Was he talking to me?
Underdog,Oct 15 2008, 06:46 PM Wrote:Was he talking to me?
95% sure he was talking to KrayZ.
actually it was for both of us hes hellen keller and im gump
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's