Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: For Old Time's Sake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ratmuffin,Oct 6 2008, 07:34 PM Wrote:I just want to know all of ya'll opinions before i try to apply and stick with ya'll forever.
Congrats, you just wrote the worst joke in hisory!
i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 03:31 AM Wrote:i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
last time i checked...that doesn't sound white trash
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 03:31 AM Wrote:i told you all in honesty, i didn't rape no one. It was poor judgement and i shouldn't have put myself in the situation but i did. i do take responsibility for it. it is what it says it is on paper. but in truth it was statutory and an error in age recognition. almost 4 years ago now. i thought she was 16 when she was 13. i can't blame alcohol, my drunkeness was extreme but alcohol didn't get a blow job. i got a blow job. that's all there is to it. i'm different now, and when i hear stories of how drunk i used to get and the stupid shit i'd do such as fighting, damage to property or driving drunk... i feel ashamed of myself. Hopefully someday more people will be more ashamed than proud. Sometimes i wish i was a smart ass nerd.

Tired of Life,
Ratmuffin
holy shit, i think he's making progress!
look, i don't try to be "ghetto" or "white trash" even if i'm labeled as that in society. i don't care what they think. i just been through some shit and the people i hang out with, the way we talk, apparently that's ghetto or white trash. sorry to hurt your ears..

Ratmuffin
Ratmuffin,Oct 11 2008, 04:56 PM Wrote:look, i don't try to be "ghetto" or "white trash" even if i'm labeled as that in society. i don't care what they think. i just been through some shit and the people i hang out with, the way we talk, apparently that's ghetto or white trash. sorry to hurt your ears..

Ratmuffin
I think it's just that you're combining ghetto and white trash, and those are on opposing ends of the spectrum.
i don't care.. i just want to die
Ratmuffin,Oct 12 2008, 04:02 AM Wrote:i don't care.. i just want to die
[Image: EmoCut.jpg]
Wow I thought it was p3ng posting that picture at first....wouldn't be the first time. xD
my bad on the post... a little depressed. my so called "boo" is fucking someone else. worst part is i love her. honest love too. still do. just... blah!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's