Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: screw it already
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam
Krayz,Oct 15 2008, 09:23 PM Wrote:or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam
that's funny. you're really smart, and funny. did you know that? omg that's so freaking funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH HAH AHAH HAHAH. that is really truly funny. you make me laugh. if i wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam. ahahahah because i was fat. hahahha. that's a good one. you are so funny that i praise you. lololollololo ROFLCOPTER!!!! you are just so funny! i like you man, you are too good... hahahahhahahahahah that's great. really funny, it made my day just so funny.. hahahahahha.
Ratmuffin,Oct 20 2008, 03:41 AM Wrote:
Krayz,Oct 15 2008, 09:23 PM Wrote:or if you wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam
that's funny. you're really smart, and funny. did you know that? omg that's so freaking funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAH HAH AHAH HAHAH. that is really truly funny. you make me laugh. if i wasn't too chubby to pass the physical exam. ahahahah because i was fat. hahahha. that's a good one. you are so funny that i praise you. lololollololo ROFLCOPTER!!!! you are just so funny! i like you man, you are too good... hahahahhahahahahah that's great. really funny, it made my day just so funny.. hahahahahha.
Pfft, I didn't think it was THAT funny....
Underdog,Oct 20 2008, 05:21 PM Wrote:
lmao...kinda
Graff,Oct 20 2008, 08:20 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Oct 20 2008, 05:21 PM Wrote:
lmao...kinda
it's pyramid funny
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's