Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: screw it already
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
With a thread title "screw it already" I thought he was leaving a suicide note here.:(

And, Brendon, we've all seen her little bush, even Dwoppers.
[Image: wutmk1.png]
I think I'm going to vote?:)
If I were to vote (which i cant) I would probably vote for Obama because he has stayed consistant with his campain unlike mccain. Mccain seems to have stolen Obama's change ad.
Brendon,Oct 2 2008, 06:17 PM Wrote:If I were to vote (which i cant) I would probably vote for Obama because he has stayed consistant with his campain unlike mccain. Mccain seems to have stolen Obama's change ad.
Yeah but i'll reiterate a very imperative fact... Obama is black.
Underdog,Oct 2 2008, 07:22 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Oct 2 2008, 06:17 PM Wrote:If I were to vote (which i cant) I would probably vote for Obama because he has stayed consistant with his campain unlike mccain. Mccain seems to have stolen Obama's change ad.
Yeah but i'll reiterate a very imperative fact... Obama is black.
Yeah, but Palin's a woman. :/ AND she knows nothing...though that's implied by statement #1.
I'd rather have a negro in the White House then a dusty old fart on the brink of death and his special-needs sidekick.
[Image: BlackBush213.jpg]
Brendon,Sep 29 2008, 03:04 AM Wrote:Only you have the power to not make a difference!!
dont vote in the 2008 elections!
I'm not going to... I can't vote...
I agree with senate.:blink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's