Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WOWPAD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I finaly made made a trip to office depot to get school supplies(me got ti-nspire calculator cost fucking $200). well I thought it was about time to get me a mouse pad so I got this graphite mouse pad called a Wowpad. They are perfect for optical mice. no more using crappy magizine for mouse pad!
they are like twice as large as a normal mouse pad and good for gaming.
Brendon,Sep 7 2008, 10:25 AM Wrote:I finaly made made a trip to office depot to get school supplies(me got ti-nspire calculator cost fucking $200). well I thought it was about time to get me a mouse pad so I got this graphite mouse pad called a Wowpad. They are perfect for optical mice. no more using crappy magizine for mouse pad!
they are like twice as large as a normal mouse pad and good for gaming.
Why did you get an nspire? Did you have to?

Because I'm pretty sure an 83/84/84+ still works fine.
I didn't know people still use mousepads....
Underdog,Sep 7 2008, 05:16 PM Wrote:I didn't know people still use mousepads....
i do...but not anything fancy
i didnt know they still sell those lol. i just use my desk for my razer diamondback v1
Its not a mouse pad its a wow pad. And yes me only needed ti-83 but nspire has bigger screen and has a lota features.
Brendon,Sep 7 2008, 07:00 PM Wrote:Its not a mouse pad its a wow pad. And yes me only needed ti-83 but nspire has bigger screen and has a lota features.
uh. what math are you going to be taking that you would need something more than the 83
sleepy-sheep,Sep 7 2008, 07:33 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Sep 7 2008, 07:00 PM Wrote:Its not a mouse pad its a wow pad. And yes me only needed ti-83 but nspire has bigger screen and has a lota features.
uh. what math are you going to be taking that you would need something more than the 83
He doesn't need one, but he wanted the added features + the bigger screen.
G3n0C1D3,Sep 7 2008, 06:46 PM Wrote:
Then why the hell is he complaining about the price? Isn't an 83 like $80? :/
Dum3z,Sep 7 2008, 09:52 PM Wrote:
G3n0C1D3,Sep 7 2008, 06:46 PM Wrote:
Then why the hell is he complaining about the price? Isn't an 83 like $80? :/
they jut expendive thats all. And no, Its not a mousepad its a WOWPAD!:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's