Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WOWPAD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol.. its a calculator.
and lol.. its a mousepad.
It's a mousepad, it's a pad you put under your mouse. Jesus Christ stop trying to sound like some infomercial and stfu.
know what i use? the BLUE MOUSEPAD. It fits perfectly next to my keyboard its blue and OMG does it work!
mouse pad ftl!
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2008, 01:41 PM Wrote:know what i use? the BLUE MOUSEPAD. It fits perfectly next to my keyboard its blue and OMG does it work!
I use a four year old national geographic mouse pad. It is all faded and shit but it does its job.
Kyle,Sep 8 2008, 08:21 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2008, 01:41 PM Wrote:know what i use? the BLUE MOUSEPAD. It fits perfectly next to my keyboard its blue and OMG does it work!
I use a four year old national geographic mouse pad. It is all faded and shit but it does its job.
hahaha the obama thing at the bottom still cracks me up
graphing calculators are such a rip off when you think what they really are. dont iphones cost only like $200 now? my pocket pc runs a ti-89 emulator, i bet a iphone could to and it can also do a bunch of other stuff.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's