Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Food Poisoning From Burger King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
it was the most horrible thing to ever happen to me in the last few months...after eating something so delicious, i lost it...as well as a day and a half's worth of meals...and i ate a quad stacker, double cheeseburger, and a large onion rings. Vomited 11 times in two hours before passing out.

on the brights side i lost 5 pounds!!!!:D but still it sucked...anyone else ever get poisoned from eating fast food?
i bet it was just jesus punishing you for being so fat... who else would eat all that??? i'll pray for you though

GOD HATES FATS – Leviticus 28:11
somehow im inclined to believe that it wasnt a virus or bacteria that caused you to violently expel the contents of the void you call your stomach. it might have something to do with the amount of saturated shit you ate and the contents of that shit.
XENIA, Ohio — Burger King Corp. said Tuesday it has parted ways with an employee who was recorded taking a soapy bath in the restaurant's utility sink. The nearly four-minute video, which was posted Thursday on MySpace.com, shows the unidentified employee taking the bath to celebrate his birthday.
[Image: bk_sink.jpg]

ROFL thats probably why
saw that video was wondering if it was real, glad ot hear it was. btw it wasnt food poisoning that lasts a lot longer than a few hrs.
I got food poisoning when I was taking a history class about 2 weeks ago. I thinks it was from some motzorella sticks I ate at he cafiteria. Well anyway I had terrible stomach cramps and I was pissing out my ass for about a week ( yes I did it about 20+ times a day no joke). Food poisoning usually last for 1-2 weeks. :(
Plot,Aug 17 2008, 06:51 AM Wrote:somehow im inclined to believe that it wasnt a virus or bacteria that caused you to violently expel the contents of the void you call your stomach. it might have something to do with the amount of saturated shit you ate and the contents of that shit.
maybe but its not like thats the first time i've ate that amount of food...done it at least a dozen times and i've been fine but what the hell you never know...
Graff,Aug 18 2008, 11:41 AM Wrote:
Plot,Aug 17 2008, 06:51 AM Wrote:somehow im inclined to believe that it wasnt a virus or bacteria that caused you to violently expel the contents of the void you call your stomach. it might have something to do with the amount of saturated shit you ate and the contents of that shit.
maybe but its not like thats the first time i've ate that amount of food...done it at least a dozen times and i've been fine but what the hell you never know...
jesus christ, fatass
Krayz,Aug 17 2008, 07:11 AM Wrote:XENIA, Ohio — Burger King Corp. said Tuesday it has parted ways with an employee who was recorded taking a soapy bath in the restaurant's utility sink. The nearly four-minute video, which was posted Thursday on MySpace.com, shows the unidentified employee taking the bath to celebrate his birthday.
[Image: bk_sink.jpg]

ROFL thats probably why
Jesus Christ is that Coca?
eating that much fast food is just bad for your body. maybe your fat fucking ass had enough of your poisoning it and decided to show you some revenge. go hit a treadmill and learn to eat right fucktard.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's