Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Food Poisoning From Burger King
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
shit, because of this post I went to mcdonalds yesterday and ate a large fry, a quarter pounder, and a doble cheasburger and I fell sick.
Womb-Raider,Aug 19 2008, 01:57 AM Wrote:eating that much fast food is just bad for your body. maybe your fat fucking ass had enough of your poisoning it and decided to show you some revenge. go hit a treadmill and learn to eat right fucktard.
That being said to someone who hate 6 Jr. Bacon cheese burgers last night. lol Just kidding.:D
hey now, i hadnt eaten all day and whats wrong with a bacon cheeseburger anyways? they arent terrible for ya :/
haha to be honest i exercise quite extensively 3 times a week but im not fat...im only 140 pounds for being 5'11. i have one hell of a metabolism...and when i get older and it slows donw and continue what a do now...then i'll get fat but for now im fairly lucky

and it was food poisoning cuz it lasted all that night into the next day....and then the day after that i was almost all better
[quote=Graff,Aug 19 2008, 06:11 AM]haha to be honest i exercise quite extensively 3 times a week but im not fat...im only 140 pounds for being 5'11.
this is you
[Image: graffuz8.jpg]
or this
[Image: graffuzkc1.gif]
JessicaT,Aug 19 2008, 10:13 AM Wrote:
Graff,Aug 19 2008, 06:11 AM Wrote:haha to be honest i exercise quite extensively 3 times a week but im not fat...im only 140 pounds for being 5'11.  i have one hell of a metabolism...and when i get older and it slows donw and continue what a do now...then i'll get fat but for now im fairly lucky

and it was food poisoning cuz it lasted all that night into the next day....and then the day after that i was almost all better

Doesn't food poisoning = diarrhea as well.
That's a symptom. Also food poisoning last's weeks not days.
its kinda hard to have diarrhea when you have nothing in your system LOL!!!!:D
Yet you can dry heave on nothing...when I got food poisoning when I had nothing left to shit out I still dry heaved quite a bit. xD
Dum3z,Aug 20 2008, 05:38 AM Wrote:Yet you can dry heave on nothing...when I got food poisoning when I had nothing left to shit out I still dry heaved quite a bit. xD
hahaha lol but what i was saying is that i didn't in fact shit...but vomited a lot:o
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's