Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My b-day party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys, just had my b-day party, and took some footage of it for y'all. It was a blast!! I'm the one in the blue polo shirt in the back, you'll see me when they pan right.

My b-day party!!!
Underdog,Jul 3 2008, 06:52 PM Wrote:Hey guys, just had my b-day party, and took some footage of it for y'all. It was a blast!! I'm the one in the blue polo shirt in the back, you'll see me when they pan right.

My b-day party!!!
I recognized you instantly! :D
Oh my god.
Good christ.
They really know how to party! Wonder how many of them hooked up after the club closed?!
I feel stupid for actually trying to find you in that for the first twenty seconds.
Biggs,Jul 12 2008, 05:54 PM Wrote:I feel stupid for actually trying to find you in that for the first twenty seconds.
lmao
Biggs,Jul 12 2008, 11:54 AM Wrote:I feel stupid for actually trying to find you in that for the first twenty seconds.
While the video was loading on my slow ass internet, I looked at the title and submission date.:P

But really, watching the video, so many of them look like Luke.;)
Dum3z,Jul 14 2008, 01:05 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 12 2008, 11:54 AM Wrote:I feel stupid for actually trying to find you in that for the first twenty seconds.
While the video was loading on my slow ass internet, I looked at the title and submission date.:P

.....bastard!

don't ever step foot in California because know that, if you do, you'll have to watch your back every step you take. :ph34r:
Underdog,Jul 14 2008, 11:51 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 14 2008, 01:05 AM Wrote:

.....bastard!

don't ever step foot in California because know that, if you do, you'll have to watch your back every step you take. :ph34r:
Don't ever step foot in Japan, because know that, if you do, you can get arrested for not holding a passport and being white.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's