Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My b-day party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dum3z,Jul 15 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 14 2008, 11:51 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 14 2008, 01:05 AM Wrote:While the video was loading on my slow ass internet, I looked at the title and submission date.:P

But really, watching the video, so many of them look like Luke.;)
.....bastard!

don't ever step foot in California because know that, if you do, you'll have to watch your back every step you take. :ph34r:
Don't ever step foot in Japan, because know that, if you do, you can get arrested for not holding a passport and being white.
lol, I'd imagine visiting Japan being me walking down the street, witnessesing endless king fu duels in the streets, with everyone trying to prove who's kung fu is better after all.

That, and 14 year-old Japanese girls singing in school-girl outfits. Those Japo-pedos seem to like shit like that.
Underdog,Jul 15 2008, 11:21 AM Wrote:lol, I'd imagine visiting Japan being me walking down the street, witnessesing endless king fu duels in the streets, with everyone trying to prove who's kung fu is better after all.

That, and 14 year-old Japanese girls singing in school-girl outfits. Those Japo-pedos seem to like shit like that.
I've yet to see a kung fu duel...that's not even Japanese anyway. <.<

And speaking of Japo-pedos, my girlfriend cut her hair really short recently and I look like I'm dating a middle school girl who refuses to wear her school uniform or something. :<

Police are going to come and try and pull Ratmuffin's situation on me...then realize she's actually 18 and release me after 3-10 days or something retarded like that.:(

[Yes, I've become very cynical of Japan since I got here.]
pix now plz.
[quote=Dum3z,Jul 16 2008, 01:05 AM][quote=Underdog,Jul 15 2008, 11:21 AM] lol, I'd imagine visiting Japan being me walking down the street, witnessesing endless king fu duels in the streets, with everyone trying to prove who's kung fu is better after all.

That, and 14 year-old Japanese girls singing in school-girl outfits.
God no, I feel awkward enough with a 90 pound 5' tall (or should that be 5' short?:P) girl as is. :<
Dum3z,Jul 17 2008, 07:53 AM Wrote:God no, I feel awkward enough with a 90 pound 5' tall (or should that be 5' short?:P) girl as is. :<
how tall are you?
6'0 170 pounds :X

When I got here I was 180 pounds...she was literally half of me.
Pix or it didn't happen
Blizzard,Jul 17 2008, 09:11 PM Wrote:Pix or it didn't happen
Pics of her or pics of me losing 10 pounds?:P
you losing 10 pounds, of course. stop being an idiot.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's