Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ratmuffin's out the joint!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Womb-Raider,Jul 15 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:looks like he lost about half a stephen.
That's just not theoretically sound... he'd have to weigh in the negatives now or something for that to be possible.

That's like saying the moon lost half the mass of jupiter.
Underdog,Jul 15 2008, 11:18 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Jul 15 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:looks like he lost about half a stephen.
That's just not theoretically sound... he'd have to weigh in the negatives now or something for that to be possible.

Maybe the moon DID lose half the weight of Jupiter, and that broke off to form some other planets!:o

And come on, Stephen's not that fat...even if he does have dinner plate sized nips.
Dum3z,Jul 16 2008, 01:01 AM Wrote:

Maybe the moon DID lose half the weight of Jupiter, and that broke off to form some other planets!:o

And come on, Stephen's not that fat...even if he does have dinner plate sized nips.
lmao

that actually makes sense, those craters you see on the moon.... SV nips!

at least I understand how the solar system was formed now, thank you for donating to science, Stephen.

..... /me still waiting for Stephen to read this thread
Underdog,Jul 16 2008, 12:41 AM Wrote:

lmao

at least I understand how the solar system was formed now, thank you for donating to science, Stephen.

Pyramid.

(waits)
coca,Jul 14 2008, 07:57 PM Wrote:Not gay or anything but you're looking great now:)
queer!
mi need myspace acct:(
Biggs,Jul 16 2008, 06:09 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 15 2008, 11:18 AM Wrote:That's just not theoretically sound... he'd have to weigh in the negatives now or something for that to be possible.

lmao

Pyramid.

(waits)
a WHAT?
hey guys it's -=[Jukin]=-Fraggle Rock , Ratmuffin's friend, Do you know a good website where I can download a counterstrike frag movie. I can't find any. LEt me know, peace!
Underdog,Jul 16 2008, 11:55 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 16 2008, 01:01 AM Wrote:Maybe the moon DID lose half the weight of Jupiter, and that broke off to form some other planets!:o

lmao

Pyramid.

(waits)
a WHAT?
SOMEONE SAID PYRAMID.

Jess, I'd kill you, but you're too far away for me to drive.

Luke, you're NOT too far away for me to drive to. :angry:
Sveach,Jul 17 2008, 04:53 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 16 2008, 11:55 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 16 2008, 12:41 AM Wrote:lmao

Pyramid.

(waits)
a WHAT?
SOMEONE SAID PYRAMID.

Jess, I'd kill you, but you're too far away for me to drive.

Luke, you're NOT too far away for me to drive to. :angry:
by quoting you continued the pyramid! :o

Oh, and since I might be expecting you, does that mean I need to make some appletinis and get the will and grace seasons?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's