Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ratmuffin's out the joint!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I tried real hard to find a whole word but it was hard. Nice to see you out of the slammers at the least.
ME BEFORE LOSING WEIGHT
Me 2

ME AFTER LOSING WEIGHT
Me 3

Me 4

me
dont take this the wrong way, but you look like a fucking creep in the first pic. you look a lot better now. sorry for the harsh sentence too, that sucks big time...
definately needed soem weight watchers bud
Plot,Jul 13 2008, 05:55 AM Wrote:dont take this the wrong way, but you look like a fucking creep in the first pic. you look a lot better now. sorry for the harsh sentence too, that sucks big time...
shit happens, i'm glad i have your support!

Sincerely,
Ratmuffin
Not gay or anything but you're looking great now:)
coca,Jul 15 2008, 02:57 AM Wrote:Not gay or anything but you're looking great now:)
lol i agree

if only more chicks did that...then the world would be a better place
Graff,Jul 15 2008, 04:46 AM Wrote:
coca,Jul 15 2008, 02:57 AM Wrote:Not gay or anything but you're looking great now:)
lol i agree

if more chicks did what?

sexually assault 13 year-olds?
Underdog,Jul 14 2008, 11:42 PM Wrote:
Graff,Jul 15 2008, 04:46 AM Wrote:
lol i agree

if more chicks did what?

sexually assault 13 year-olds?
Perhaps he meant if only more chicks lost that much weight the world would be a better place? I'd like to agree whole heartedly.:P

Although...I forgot my myspace password so I'll have to go on without knowing how much weight he did lose.:P
looks like he lost about half a stephen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's