Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Xbox anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just asking but who else here has an Xbox and with Xbox Live.
Anyone? %¿... Me gamertag es drill head ............

am i only shit head using smartphone to type shit?

O well i just thought wroaw could use more random posts.
g
g
gg
g

g

g
g
g
:huh:
JessDaBaby or JessTheBaby
Ya I play Xbox live sometimes.
[Image: xro4dkillx.png]
dude im getting one in the next few days...i'll let you know. got about $650 bucks to work with

oh yeah as far as 360's go...what can i do to prevent to red ring of death? thats why i dont know if i should get the elite or not...don't know if it gets the red ring...
Graff,Jun 30 2008, 01:14 AM Wrote:dude im getting one in the next few days...i'll let you know. got about $650 bucks to work with

oh yeah as far as 360's go...what can i do to prevent to red ring of death? thats why i dont know if i should get the elite or not...don't know if it gets the red ring...
keep it kool and try not to drop it.
Graff,Jun 30 2008, 05:14 AM Wrote:dude im getting one in the next few days...i'll let you know. got about $650 bucks to work with

You are covered by Microsoft for 2 years I believe if you get the red rings of death.
Graff,Jun 30 2008, 05:14 AM Wrote:dude im getting one in the next few days...i'll let you know. got about $650 bucks to work with

If it does it, just get a load of towels, wrap it around the holes for 20 minutes. I put a extra towel to make it more toasty:D
Then it should work.

I heard that the prices are going down soon. Might want to wait to buy one.
i might get one when i finish my summer job, depending on how much i make overall and the price of the 360.
I just gave a persuasive speech on why people should buy the Wii. Too bad you bitches weren't there.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's