Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Xbox anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dum3z,Jul 9 2008, 05:55 AM Wrote:
Underdog,Jul 7 2008, 11:12 PM Wrote:
Graff,Jul 8 2008, 04:28 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 8 2008, 01:59 AM Wrote:Holding onto the originals simply for nostalgia is foolish. :/ It's like the old people who refuse to use computers or even typewriters because they're too set in their ways. Embrace change, don't be old/Japanese.:P
thats true but i just downloaded mario kart 64 via the console thing on the Wii shop channel and it is a lot better than the ds version. More fast pased, & better items that aren't gay make it better.
also TV screen > 2"x3" coca-pen0r-sized screen
You find a TV over here that's bigger than 20" diagonally. :/ That and most televisions have complete shit resolution, so even if it's smaller at least it looks clear. When you're playing a DS, it's usually closer to your face and takes up a larger field of vision than your quarter or half a screen on the television. Plus, the radar thing is amazing.
Yeah... well.... my dad can beat up your dad.
if anyone still plays the DS version whats your friend code? i find myself playing it online recently when im bored

if anyone cares mine is 403875-077491

and my dad can beat up your dad...he's ripped
My dad doesn't fight. He destroys. I once saw him break a toothpick in half with his bare hands.
Dum3z,Jul 10 2008, 04:34 AM Wrote:My dad doesn't fight. He destroys. I once saw him break a toothpick in half with his bare hands.
haha before this gets out of hand lets just stop
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's