Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuckin' Target...seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well if you guys don't know already i've been working at Target for about a year now and i got my annual review. I got fucked over. The two people who reviewed me have been out to get me since day 1. But anyways now i make $8.12 rather than $8. But then again part of me doesn't care that much considering the fact i shoplift from the store anyways...i take 4-packs of red bull, pop tarts, headphones, medication, etc. Oh yeah today i stole Team Fortress 2...does anyone here play TF2 and if you do is it any good? I've heard its awesome...
Read topic name and thought I wasn't the only person starting archery. <.<
Graff,May 19 2008, 12:16 AM Wrote:Well if you guys don't know already i've been working at Target for about a year now and i got my annual review. I got fucked over. The two people who reviewed me have been out to get me since day 1. But anyways now i make $8.12 rather than $8. But then again part of me doesn't care that much considering the fact i shoplift from the store anyways...i take 4-packs of red bull, pop tarts, headphones, medication, etc. Oh yeah today i stole Team Fortress 2...does anyone here play TF2 and if you do is it any good? I've heard its awesome...
And why are you mad? How abouts do you get away with taking shit like that?
i want to start some archery:(and it sounds like your a terrible employee, no wonder you got a 12 cent raise. blaming others for your short coming is stupid. go smack self in head with hammer.
Graff,May 18 2008, 08:16 PM Wrote:Well if you guys don't know already i've been working at Target for about a year now and i got my annual review. I got fucked over. The two people who reviewed me have been out to get me since day 1. But anyways now i make $8.12 rather than $8. But then again part of me doesn't care that much considering the fact i shoplift from the store anyways...i take 4-packs of red bull, pop tarts, headphones, medication, etc. Oh yeah today i stole Team Fortress 2...does anyone here play TF2 and if you do is it any good? I've heard its awesome...
You is a big DUMBASS!!! :blink:
So basically you openly admit you're a thief.. I'm sure you make your parents proud.. [Image: nono4.gif]
TF2 is a nice game though.
well i am a bad employee but not THAT bad (other than stealing)...but if anyone is interested in my stealing tutorial - well here it is

1) Food items don't set off the alarm, and if you steal electronics, de-magnetize it at the electronics register.

2) Put said items in a target bag with a piece of blank receipt tape - looks like you paid for it.

3) Don't let it show on your face and walk out the same time as someone else, if alam goes off they are gonna trust the employee over the random person.

i've got it down to a science so if you work at Target try it!!!!
Graff,May 19 2008, 02:13 PM Wrote:well i am a bad employee but not THAT bad (other than stealing)...but if anyone is interested in my stealing tutorial - well here it is

1) Food items don't set off the alarm, and if you steal electronics, de-magnetize it at the electronics register.

2) Put said items in a target bag with a piece of blank receipt tape - looks like you paid for it.

3) Don't let it show on your face and walk out the same time as someone else, if alam goes off they are gonna trust the employee over the random person.

dumbass- should have just bought tf2 instead. The orange box is only 50$ for 5 games.
Brendon,May 19 2008, 06:19 PM Wrote:
Graff,May 19 2008, 02:13 PM Wrote:well i am a bad employee but not THAT bad (other than stealing)...but if anyone is interested in my stealing tutorial - well here it is

dumbass- should have just bought tf2 instead. The orange box is only 50$ for 5 games.
just so you know i'm loading TF2 on my computer as we speak so it did work:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's