Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuckin' Target...seriously
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thats fucking retarded :/ you bring a small razor in your pocket and cut out the magnetic strip and walk out with it. dont even need to work there. as for stealing from your place of employment, are you fucking dumb? They know 80% of all shrink comes from within. Eventually you will be caught, possibly charged and definately fired. No reference and when your next employer asks why you left and you say oh i got sick of it they are definately calling. Go shoot yourself.
I once stole a ring from the shop:(
Womb-Raider,May 19 2008, 09:50 PM Wrote:thats fucking retarded :/ you bring a small razor in your pocket and cut out the magnetic strip and walk out with it. dont even need to work there. as for stealing from your place of employment, are you fucking dumb? They know 80% of all shrink comes from within. Eventually you will be caught, possibly charged and definately fired. No reference and when your next employer asks why you left and you say oh i got sick of it they are definately calling. Go shoot yourself.
i guess you're right. i'll stop stealing shit except for packs of gum or the occasional food item...i'm playing with fire and before i get burned i will quit

oh yeah and Coca, i didn't see vanilla coke
Biggest thing I ever shoplifted was a $.33 piece of fool's gold when I was like 6 years old. <.<
Dum3z,May 19 2008, 04:41 PM Wrote:Biggest thing I ever shoplifted was a $.33 piece of fool's gold when I was like 6 years old. <.<
God damn degenerate thief!!!!!! :angry:
I remember when I worked stock at meijer when i was 15-18 or so, me and my friends use to take tons of shit and throw it down the dumpster shoot, we had to make sure it wasnt compacting around the time that we would have another employee(preferably a cart-getter) to go in the dumpster and get the item(s)...my friend even "bought" his little brother a gamecube like this, it was quite comical...i think 3/4 of my cd collection is just from that job alone...ggggGgg
Gee, maybe I should get a part time job there...great benefits eh?:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's