Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My latest purchase...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My latest purchase...

[Image: STP81829.jpg]

I may be cancelling the server. Unless someone wants to take over payments. It's only $35 a month, but I need that $35 a month to pay my insurance on the aforementioned purchase.
aha that seems really sweet, and if a server is needed, i guess i could volenteer mine....doesnt have a static ip so it wouldnt exactly fit in everyone's favorites, aha
This may be the end of wroaw as we know it!:o

Hardly Davidson's are better
I love the "sold" tag in the picture:lol:
Brendon,Apr 24 2008, 06:45 PM Wrote:This may be the end of wroaw as we know it!:o

harleys are expensive and over rated. the only thing a harley has going for it is looking good.
looks sweet
Nice Purchase.
Womb-Raider,Apr 24 2008, 02:47 PM Wrote:
Brendon,Apr 24 2008, 06:45 PM Wrote:This may be the end of wroaw as we know it!:o

harleys are expensive and over rated. the only thing a harley has going for it is looking good.
They're also loud and annoying, but some people like that.

I'm going to be the first to say I'm not going to pay for a server I don't use, for a game I can't play here, especially when I have no income and Japan's eating my money.
Dum3z,Apr 24 2008, 07:31 PM Wrote:

I'm going to be the first to say I'm not going to pay for a server I don't use, for a game I can't play here, especially when I have no income and Japan's eating my money.
aye. perhaps we should find a new game that we all play so the server gets used more.
a hobbit,Apr 24 2008, 06:53 PM Wrote:
Dum3z,Apr 24 2008, 07:31 PM Wrote:

aye. perhaps we should find a new game that we all play so the server gets used more.
*cough*tf2*cough*
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's