Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My latest purchase...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
TF2 would be sweet. But I don't really play games any more. My life is hectic already, from work, girlfriend, working on the car, now I get a bike to work on....

Plus I'm meeting a guy for a business deal that could make me some serious money....maybe. So who knows. If I start making tons of money maybe I will start another server. TF2 or something.

Oh yeah. I went and got a trailer to take the bike home, went up there and found out it isn't ready. So they're going to deliver it to my house :-D

Fuck the rain for the next three days though :(
wasnt ready? what was wrong w/ it?
Its hard to tell when a fat guy is on a sexy looking bike like that. On campus theres this fat kid who has a bike but you can't tell he's fat until he gets off of it and starts walking around.
But remember, he been trying to lose pounds for the navy isnt it? Don't worry Sv im on ur side Haha...and wish you get that deal even if you don't get a new server.
Sveach,Apr 24 2008, 07:58 PM Wrote:TF2 would be sweet. But I don't really play games any more. My life is hectic already, from work, girlfriend, working on the car, now I get a bike to work on....

Plus I'm meeting a guy for a business deal that could make me some serious money....maybe. So who knows. If I start making tons of money maybe I will start another server. TF2 or something.

Oh yeah. I went and got a trailer to take the bike home, went up there and found out it isn't ready. So they're going to deliver it to my house :-D

Fuck the rain for the next three days though :(
G'luck on the moneyness.

Btw, nice and sunny here in Kyuushu.:)
Wroaw = Dead.
camper,Apr 25 2008, 02:40 PM Wrote:Wroaw = Dead.
Seriously...... Wroaw is more then just a CS 1.6 server, though it's a difficult concept to grasp, try to get it through your infinitesimal brain.
its really mostly the clan members who talk to each other. we have more than just the forums; irc, aim, msn, fb, and we still do play other games occasionally together. we know we can often ask each other for favors and talk to each other if we need it. that's why we're a wamily.
TuX!TehLinuxPenguin!,Apr 25 2008, 02:11 PM Wrote:
Seriously...... Wroaw is more then just a CS 1.6 server, though it's a difficult concept to grasp, try to get it through your infinitesimal brain.
did you mean infinitesimally small brain?

grats on the bike sv! hope that the moneys work out for you
Lawl, if it only wasnt for a fucking sucky ass ISP tux and i could get something up .....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's