Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What you guys up to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just wondering how all of you are doing and whatcha guys are up to. I feel kinda disconnected from y'all:(
For me:

I'm still going out with Kaitlin AKA manface. Its up to 2 years and four
months now. Currently don't want to be with her TBH but am putting up with it because shes obsessive and crazy.

I'm still playing WoW. Level 70 rogue still and just started raiding BT with
the patch that took away the attunment req.:D

This weekend I'm singing Mozart's Requiem with ~200 other kids, a professional orchestra, and professional soloists. Should be pretty sick.

I joined another online gaming community a couple months ago called AGN. They're good people and fun to play games with. I met them through their WoW branch in the community when they all still played WoW.
The Agency Gaming Network
Also-WTB college, kthx

So what you all doin?

EDIT-

This quote from AGN pretty much sums up my relationship with kaitlin:
Quote:Ive had a girlfriend for a little more than two years. (I know some of you right now are like WTF? How could this prick hold a relationship?) My experience with her has been extremely varied. She is my first girl that I've ever been in contact with practically. A lot of my firsts were with her. Things were pretty much okay for the first year. Maybe because it was still fresh to me but whatever.
ANYWAYS, I basically have come to the realization in the past year or so that she is absolutely obsessed with me. This is not a good thing. She has a very small amount of friends. The ones she has, she doesn't even hang out with them. All she has is me. This makes it very hard for me who has friends to do stuff with said friends. She wants to be with me at all times and wants me to on the phone all the fucking time. So every time when I am about to go out or something with my friends she always finds a way to get really pissed/upset. It then ends up that I talk to her for like half an hour while I waste my friends time. It sometimes gets really bad. I've been known to be on the phone with her for almost 2 hours or more. This is a very big problem in our relationship. I feel like I am constantly smothered or suffocated by her and can't get any room for myself.
Aside from that, she is also very controlling. She doesn't want me to do anything illegal or do any drugs/drink. She is unreasonable in her fear that I will get arrested/die. I still do all of these things regardless which admittedly is not good, but I can't let her just control every aspect of my life. Sure I know you have to make sacrifices to be in a relationship but it seems like thats ALL I DO. I should break up with her. She can be very mean and downright nasty. Here lies the problem.
I attempted to put pressure on breaking up or (taking a break) and simply mentioned that we have been fighting so much that I thought we both needed a little space. Her response was going into hysteria, weeping, screaming, begging me to stay with her, and her saying she would do anything to stay with me. All of that from the simple mention of the concept of breaking up. I have come to the conclusion that I cannot break up with her because I feel it would destroy her. Basically now I'm hoping that things change or she breaks up with me. Call me whipped or what you want but I still care about her enough to not ruin her. I know, fucked up.
Currently being screwed over by an anxiety disorder which makes me pretty much too nervous to do anything. Taking time out uni due to this, hoping to return either in October or the October following that depending on how successful the therapy is. No girlfriend yet but I have fallen for a girl I've known for a good few years and I'm going to ask her out soon. The aforementioned problem makes asking her out a complete pain in the ass, I'm lucky if I actually manage to go out and see her.

I quit WoW when Carrie & I ended, but Rae wants me to level up his char so I may just do that when I figure out how to get my Euro WoW version to connect to the US server (any ideas?!?!?). I may have to download the US version, idk.

Current bands I'm into: Jimmy Eat World, Plain White T's, Muse, Daft Punk, Thursday, Yellowcard, The Spill Canvas, Brand New, Juno Reactor, Saosin, Paramore, Thrice

Dat's about all.:D

<3 PENG!
nice p3ng, i just recently built a new computer, and am hoping my wow account will be active in a week or so. my guilds 3 into bt and 3 into hyjal:D

and that thing with your girlfriend, i wish i could give you advice, but i have no idea what i could say, all i can say is good luck =/

@coca: you can connect your eu client to US servers by changing the realmlist. go to your wow folder, go to realmlist file, and it should say something like logon.eu.worldofwarcraft.com. (it should have EU in it) just change EU to US and it should work. ive done it with your char:)
[Image: maidonut.png]
My life in a nutshell. I do leave it on overnight but not every night.

My calculus class being a bitch and will probably lower my kick ass GPA, and I pwn in Perfect World.
kthxbetterthanyourWoW.

This morning I got an email saying I get to stress test Age of Conan, and then when I went through the stuff the fucking client says I need 35GB of space to install. Who wants to do the math of 35GB and my max speed of 60kb/s?
Ouch biggs. P3ng im sry to hear about that man, girls is tough. I got a lot going on but dont feel like typing currently so ill edit this later!
Are you guys gonna play AoC? I definitely am. I have it preordered already and am gonna play it with the agency people. DO EET
well. i finished my first game in C++ (and by finished i mean the deadline has passed and im done working on it. although i did not fulfill all the requirements). i have to present my game to my teacher tmr morning so hopefully mine isnt the worst xD. im doing good in 4 out of 5 of my classes, the last one being graphics design where im doing pretty bad and not going to class because the lecture and teacher are pretty bad.

haven't been playing tf2 or anything, i just picked up sins of a solar empire and have been playing that. its a lot of fun:Dnice long games. i got a couple ppl here to try it out and play some lan games.

i havent been watching any new anime at all. i have a long backlog of stuff i want to check out, but im really only following bleach and one piece once a week. some time in the near future i need to start learning the curriculum for some courses im going to be teaching over the summer. I got a job in san francisco at iD technology camps to teach some kids stuff like adventures in game design and video game creation. good pay:D

i think i kind of understand the situation youre in peng, i think my roommates in a similar state. he gets very restricted by his gf, and he does get into a lot of arguments with her. i really dont see them matching at all, but he still goes with it. his gf hardly has any friends here, really its just my roommate, me, and one of her suitemates. i think you need to try to get her to meet new ppl somehow. unfortunately i dunno much about how to get her to do that >.<

i myself kind of wish i had a relationship. itd be nice to have someone who wants to spend time with me and give me some attention i guess. im not starving for a gf tho, im still waiting for someone nice. its not like i sit here all alone i still got a buncha awesome friends.
Whats AoC:D?
age of conan.

i personally find warhammer online more interesting, but i havent really looked at AoC as much. i preordered my warhammer online:D
yeah girl problems ftl..just wait till your married and your stuck:P..at least my wife isnt as psycho now since she had the baby..
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's