Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What you guys up to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
a hobbit,Apr 3 2008, 05:12 PM Wrote:age of conan.

i personally find warhammer online more interesting, but i havent really looked at AoC as much. i preordered my warhammer online:D
You gotta look up some stuff about AoC. Look up the combat system and the types of classes you can play. It just sounds so good.

PLUS YOU GET A FREE MAMMOTH MOUNT IF YOU PRE-ORDER, LOL
I was thinking if you guy wanted to try it I'd let someone use the beta test thing I got. I really don't want to download 35gigs of crap for a three hour test that'll be full of lag and crashes.

So who wants it?

Quote:Greetings, New Tester!

The next Tech Test is upon us and you are hereby invited to join the ranks of the mighty and powerful Tech Testers!

This Tech Test will be a major stress test for our servers and hardware and we will need your help to make sure we get the data we need. Multiple servers will be running during the test, so choose the one you like, then log in, play normally, and have a good time. We’ll also be conducting a test of the tradepost system while this is underway.

You’ll find that we’ve given you a neat little clickable ability that will let you access the tradepost. Once you’ve reached level 5 or so, finished the first part of Tortage, and have a pocket full of tin, we need you to have some fun with the tradepost and the bank. Buy and sell items, armor, weapons, and so on, and move your gear around your bank and inventory like you’re digging through your vast stash of loot.

This Tech Test will take place at 5PM GMT on Sunday, 6 April 2008 and will run for three hours. For what that means in your local time, please see this link.

You will need to create an account at https://betaregister.ageofconan.com/ using this key: bleep

Once your account is set up, you will be able to download and install the client.

Please note we do patch regularly and we expect a rush to the patch servers on Sunday. Therefore we encourage you to install and patch up now to make sure you’re ready to go on the day of the Tech Test. Also we strongly recommend checking the forums for information on new patches regularly before the test so you can be prepared.

It’s important to note that since this is a stress test, we anticipate there being crashes, server resets, and less than ideal performance.

For the latest news on the tech test, you can always find the latest information on the beta forums at http://forums-beta.ageofconan.com/. We also encourage you to leave your feedback there at the conclusion of the test.
Dump that bitch. It'll just get worse if you wait longer.:unsure:

ily peng <3
Biggs,Apr 4 2008, 01:18 AM Wrote:I was thinking if you guy wanted to try it I'd let someone use the beta test thing I got. I really don't want to download 35gigs of crap for a three hour test that'll be full of lag and crashes.

So who wants it?

Quote:Greetings, New Tester!

The next Tech Test is upon us and you are hereby invited to join the ranks of the mighty and powerful Tech Testers!

This Tech Test will be a major stress test for our servers and hardware and we will need your help to make sure we get the data we need. Multiple servers will be running during the test, so choose the one you like, then log in, play normally, and have a good time. We’ll also be conducting a test of the tradepost system while this is underway.

You’ll find that we’ve given you a neat little clickable ability that will let you access the tradepost. Once you’ve reached level 5 or so, finished the first part of Tortage, and have a pocket full of tin, we need you to have some fun with the tradepost and the bank. Buy and sell items, armor, weapons, and so on, and move your gear around your bank and inventory like you’re digging through your vast stash of loot.

This Tech Test will take place at 5PM GMT on Sunday, 6 April 2008 and will run for three hours. For what that means in your local time, please see this link.

You will need to create an account at https://betaregister.ageofconan.com/ using this key: bleep

Once your account is set up, you will be able to download and install the client.

Please note we do patch regularly and we expect a rush to the patch servers on Sunday. Therefore we encourage you to install and patch up now to make sure you’re ready to go on the day of the Tech Test. Also we strongly recommend checking the forums for information on new patches regularly before the test so you can be prepared.

It’s important to note that since this is a stress test, we anticipate there being crashes, server resets, and less than ideal performance.

For the latest news on the tech test, you can always find the latest information on the beta forums at http://forums-beta.ageofconan.com/. We also encourage you to leave your feedback there at the conclusion of the test.
I would realllllly like that Biggs!
I demand you post screenshots of the beta. I'm a little interested to see how it is. I pmed you the crap.
I miss WCS, I always see people from the server and it makes me sad lol. All of the other nipper map servers are filled with dicks who mic spam 24/7.

BTW biggs whats the name of the realm that you play WoW on, and whats ur name and Faction. I got WoW after WCS went offline because i was bored:)
I didn't realize that this looked like WoW.

[Image: maidonut.png]
WCS is offline?
i meant when it went offline, it came back up but is just a plain deserted server
Yea its still not set up:(We all need to properly beg sv and dt lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's