Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What are you giving up today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For all you Lent-goers, What are you giving up today? I hope you all know the meaning of lent to make your decision, hopefully it's just not an addiction or something illegal with no replacement time for the filler:) Feel free to use my template.

What I'm giving up: I'm giving up any form of gaming, even talking about video-games. So no more Counter-strike...

What I'm going to do instead: Focus more time into: School, the g/f, friends and hell maybe work

How I expect to complete this task: I already un-installed steam and unplugged my wii, ps2 and snes from my tv. Also I have removed all games from my TI calculator.

What I hope to gain by completing this goal. Better grades and maybe *if and when* I come back to CS I won't play every chance I get and push aside my school work or girlfriend:(

Happy Ash Wednesday to all! Cheers!
I'm giving up drinking Sprite.

Buying Dr. Pepper.
coca,Feb 6 2008, 02:52 PM Wrote:I'm giving up drinking Sprite.

Buying Dr. Pepper.
you're a good man.
i think im going to give up playing to many video games and watching to much tv and being lazy and not doing homework and useing aimbots on halo for pc just to piss people off.

I probably wont stop doing any of these but its worth a try.

i dont like halo nerds (that includes anyone who reads this who bought the halo 3 legendary edition).
[Image: p621.preview.jpg]

!! i dont think blix would highly aprove of that avatar!:ph34r:
I'm giving up trying to convince Stephen he was hitting on a fatty all night when he and I went to a house party.
im not giving up shit. Giving up something for 40 days doesnt prove devotion to a invisible man. If you want to be a better person dont wait for lent to make it happen.
Womb-Raider,Feb 7 2008, 11:02 AM Wrote:im not giving up shit. Giving up something for 40 days doesnt prove devotion to a invisible man. If you want to be a better person dont wait for lent to make it happen.
Everyone who posted above this quoted post just got pwnededed.
Brendon,Feb 6 2008, 09:48 PM Wrote:i think im going to give up playing to many video games and watching to much tv and being lazy and not doing homework and useing aimbots on halo for pc just to piss people off.

I probably wont stop doing any of these but its worth a try.

i dont like halo nerds (that includes anyone who reads this who bought the halo 3 legendary edition).
um... you hate halo nerds, yet you hack on halo...
Womb-Raider,Feb 7 2008, 09:02 AM Wrote:im not giving up shit. Giving up something for 40 days doesnt prove devotion to a invisible man. If you want to be a better person dont wait for lent to make it happen.
Keepin' it real - 2008!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's