Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: What are you giving up today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggs,Feb 7 2008, 04:05 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Feb 7 2008, 11:02 AM Wrote:im not giving up shit. Giving up something for 40 days doesnt prove devotion to a invisible man. If you want to be a better person dont wait for lent to make it happen.
Everyone who posted above this quoted post just got pwnededed.
negatory. i never said i was giving anything up.
we all know what im trying to give up....but i'll probably give up like ramen or something...i love ramen....and panda express...and chinese/japanese/(but not korean) food in general. mmmmmm now im hungry.
Graff,Feb 7 2008, 10:56 PM Wrote:we all know what im trying to give up....but i'll probably give up like ramen or something...i love ramen....and panda express...and chinese/japanese/(but not korean) food in general. mmmmmm now im hungry.
I'm hungry and you just reminded me I had noodles in the cupboard. THX!
anytime
They were really nice. I will have some more again in around 30 minutes!
coca,Feb 7 2008, 07:15 PM Wrote:They were really nice. I will have some more again in around 30 minutes!
:( so fat...
I must admit, before you posted this topic I didn't even know about lent and the dutch word didn't say much to me either :/

so no, not really giving up anything :P
Dum3z,Feb 7 2008, 12:53 AM Wrote:I'm giving up trying to convince Stephen he was hitting on a fatty all night when he and I went to a house party.
SHE WASN'T FAT :angry:
Sveach,Feb 12 2008, 02:06 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Feb 7 2008, 12:53 AM Wrote:I'm giving up trying to convince Stephen he was hitting on a fatty all night when he and I went to a house party.
hate to say it sv, but going by your track record we cant really belive your judgement reguarding females. That being said, love ya nigga just stay away from the furry ones cuz i dont wanna have to go all van helsing on your bitch when i move in.
Womb-Raider,Feb 12 2008, 12:03 PM Wrote:
Sveach,Feb 12 2008, 02:06 AM Wrote:
hate to say it sv, but going by your track record we cant really belive your judgement reguarding females. That being said, love ya nigga just stay away from the furry ones cuz i dont wanna have to go all van helsing on your bitch when i move in.

Raider getting it done.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's