Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: has this ever happened to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
during math class the other day i was sitting there minding my own business trying to do homework with my ipod on. Except i was listening to "failed creation" from divine heresy and everyone was looking at me b/c i guess they could hear it. And i was all like "what is everyone looking at?" it wasn't even that fricken loud...goddamn. I always attact uneeded attention to myself even though i don't mean it most of the time.

another thing too was that some black girl in my us history class said i looked like i belonged in a cartoon. didn't say which one though...but ugh. i was wearing my dream theater shirt and jeans...how could someone make that connection?
And you want to tell us this why?? rofl

But you should do what i do. MAKE SURE ITS PLUGGED IN. lol

But in english. i listen to music and i am against the wall so i put my earphones in my right ear so teacher cant see it.
Well, for one..I'd turn down the sound on an ipod. You know, you don't NEED it to be at max volume to enjoy the music. People who do that only risk damaging their ears more due to the proximity of the earbuds to their eardrums and other things.

As for the other one, don't pay attention to her. She's just being extremely stupid.
next time she says something about you looking like you belong in a cartoon let her know she belongs in the kitchen.

(Double pun, black joke and woman joke!)
u must have no friends:)
JessicaT,Feb 2 2008, 01:37 PM Wrote:But you should do what i do. MAKE SURE ITS PLUGGED IN.
Surely, you must be joking.
I rate the posts in this topic so far 10/10 for replyability, if it weren't for me being lazy and busy (yes, at the same) I'd quote m all!

i'll stick with the ontopic reply:

get inear buds, I find that the regular ipod earbuds waste a lot of their sound by directing it away from your ears(=noise to others), you don't have that problem with inear buds. Plus I think inear ones are better for your ears since they hold out a lot of sound from your environment thus making you more focused on the music thus making you not turn the sound fully up.
Graff,Feb 2 2008, 12:59 PM Wrote:that some black girl in my us history class
:)
Blizzard,Feb 3 2008, 07:29 PM Wrote:
JessicaT,Feb 2 2008, 01:37 PM Wrote:But you should do what i do. MAKE SURE ITS PLUGGED IN.
Surely, you must be joking.
Well i am joking now about it.
Didnt read the thread properly.. sorry!

But ye i dont even have it that loud because well if the teacher is talking and is talking to me and shouting at me then im not really gonna hear it and gonna look like a death idiot:P
just another day in the life of graff...and my music wasn't that loud btw the classroom was just dead silent...and then you could hear the drums of my music from like 15 feets away...negative attention is drawn to me even when i dont want it. hahaha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's