Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: has this ever happened to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
maybe you clandestine activities should come to an abrupt halt
i know i listened to an ipod in high school for most of my classes. i definitely kept it pretty quiet tho, and made sure no one else could hear it from my earphone.
i just to sleep through class, usually with a cd player and headphones on. if a teacher told me to wake up and listen i told them i'll get all the work done just leave it under my head so i can wipe up my drool. but then again i always got 100's on my tests :/
Womb-Raider,Feb 5 2008, 08:36 AM Wrote:i just to sleep through class, usually with a cd player and headphones on. if a teacher told me to wake up and listen i told them i'll get all the work done just leave it under my head so i can wipe up my drool. but then again i always got 100's on my tests :/
lol yeah, the desks in my school have non hardened metal or something so if you lean on it hard enough with someone pushing on the back the chair leans back nd gets really confortable. My chem teacher is also deaf in one ear so you can practically blast music nd she doesn't hear it. the funny part about it is if you answer a question nd use "Vacuum" in the sentence she thinks your saying fuck you cause if u read someone's lips when they say vacuum it seems like fuck you:P
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's