Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Family Guy vs. Simpsons vs Southpark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like Family Guy and Southpark. Both are very funny. Simpsons is ok, I just dont like it too much imo.
I voted Southpark.
Family Guy and Southpark are both great... but there is a consistency and a legacy with the Simpsons...
I Love Family Guy :]
It always makes me laugh! :P
Southpark, though I love all 3.:P
I don't like South Park that much apart from the epic WoW episode! Family Guy is kinda funny sometimes, but the Simpsons got my vote. Why isn't Futurama on the list though?:D
I'm old school and I'll call on Looney Tunes. Futurama beats the crap out of your choices, too.

If this was going for any TV show I'd roll with Arrested Development/The Office.:)
I love Futurama... but the new movie kind of disappointed me...

They are bringing the series back, though, and that's what counts.

Casey's 2 year old neice got all the seasons of fraggle rock and futurama on dvd because she loves bender and the muppets... but I wanted those:(
Sucks pirate. It's much better when it's someone in your immediate family, so that you can watch it when they aren't. I got my dad two CD's that I've been wanting. <.<
Southpark is worthless junk :/ Never really enjoyed it. Family guy is good, but simpsons has been around forever and its always been good. But Futurama and American Dad shoulda been up there too.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's