Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Which game franchise is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Microsoft has the Halo series

Nintendo has the Super smash brothers series.

Sony has the Grand Theft Auto series.

Which one is better?

I personally like the SSB series and the Halo series since their both very popular franchises.

Halo has lots of action and like 5 hour levels and a good story. Although I do admit the story faltered a bit after Halo 1. That story made sense, but after that...umm yeah...You get my point.

SSB had a lot of action and it was very fun to play each time. This series has games you will play for years! The only thing is the plot, no comprendo. Although SSB3 will make much more since because it has a good plot.
halos overrated. id go w/ gta or ssb, however gta doesnt have multiplayer, so ssb ftw.
sega
coca,Dec 30 2007, 07:28 PM Wrote:sega
Sonic? No offense, but his new games are...Bad.

Sonic Rush Adventure and Secret of the Rings were the only good new ones.

Unless its something else.
halo ftw
Nintendo.
Nintendo... not that I want to get all into it...

but Halo has 3 in its lineup... and they are really only good for their multiplayer...

Mario? hands down.... Nintendo has the market cornered my friends....
piratebuddha,Dec 31 2007, 04:36 PM Wrote:Nintendo... not that I want to get all into it...

but Halo has 3 in its lineup... and they are really only good for their multiplayer...

Mario? hands down.... Nintendo has the market cornered my friends....
Halo 3 also has online 4 player cooperative play. :P

But...Nintendo's Response is

Online battles, 2 vs. 2 online. Spectate battles, 2 player cooperative mode.

Mario, I agree. He already secured the entire gaming market for at least 5 more years.
Nintendo, SSB ftw. I'm moving in with Stephen when SSBB comes out, whether he likes it or not. <3
Dum3z,Jan 1 2008, 07:53 PM Wrote:Nintendo, SSB ftw. I'm moving in with Stephen when SSBB comes out, whether he likes it or not. <3
...I...think Stephen should be very afraid now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's