Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Which game franchise is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i wanna move in and play ssbb!
a hobbit,Jan 6 2008, 10:04 PM Wrote:i wanna move in and play ssbb!
You'll have to fight dum3z to the death.
"Hey there little fella', wanna go to my home and play some ssbb on my wii?" says the big man with the raincoat
Schietluis,Jan 7 2008, 04:22 PM Wrote:
"Hey there little fella', wanna go to my home and play some ssbb on my wii?" says the big man with the raincoat
LOL forget the candy. now it's the wii.
Other franchises can't even compare to what SSB has done even before it has come out. I can bet SSBB sales will beat out Halo 3 no problem.

I went to Gamestop the other day to reserve a copy, and the guy said that they already have over 250 reserves so even the people who are pre ordering may not even get one. I think he also said that SSBB has sold more pre order copies than any other Wii game already released.
Biggs,Jan 11 2008, 07:12 AM Wrote:Other franchises can't even compare to what SSB has done even before it has come out. I can bet SSBB sales will beat out Halo 3 no problem.

I went to Gamestop the other day to reserve a copy, and the guy said that they already have over 250 reserves so even the people who are pre ordering may not even get one. I think he also said that SSBB has sold more pre order copies than any other Wii game already released.
Yup, we have been waiting for this game for about 7 years now.
sega
coca,Jan 12 2008, 05:28 AM Wrote:sega
No offense, but Sega is screwing up the Sonic series really bad. NiGHTS: Journey of dreams was an ok game.
Young_Zeratul,Jan 12 2008, 01:55 PM Wrote:
No offense, but Sega is screwing up the Sonic series really bad. NiGHTS: Journey of dreams was an ok game.
its okay, they made sonic cooler by putting him in ssbb:D

edit: 1600th post!
a hobbit,Jan 12 2008, 06:12 PM Wrote:
Young_Zeratul,Jan 12 2008, 01:55 PM Wrote:
its okay, they made sonic cooler by putting him in ssbb:D

edit: 1600th post!
you spammed that much?

edit: 800th post!
:Pwhat a coincidence (this wasn't on purpose)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's