Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rescuing Yousiff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Deleted. This now a discussion on Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. I guess. This is what everyone was talking about so yeah.....shawty g g.
Sometimes I really hope there is a hell. Is there anything known about the identity of the suspects?
Wow, i cant believe someone would want to even do that <_<
But atleast hes alive and i wish him the best of luck!
Poor kid and all but why post this here? This has the feeling of a typical Myspace bulletin or something.

**** iF u tHiNK tHiS Is wRonG rEpOst tHis iN !!!!!5!!!!! mInuTES Or eLSe u wILl haVE !!!!30!!!! yeArS Of bAD lUcK!!!~~~
i remember seeing this story a while ago. old but still very sad
i know some monks that used to pour gas on themselves to stage a protest. Next time instead of posting worthless pics and a sad story write a note take a gas bath and show some spirit. Shit like this happens everyday and far worse takes place in places like Darfur. (dafur? w/e the fuck it is) Anyways you dont hear about that all the time let people live in their safe little bubble far from the worse crimes of humanity. Depressing pointless posts ftl, -3 points.
[Image: col-128x128.png]

At least he's alive...
the problem is this one kid will be "fine", but the tens of thousand of others in Iraq (not to even mention africa or other parts of the middle eastern) whose story doesn't get followed by donations from all over the world so they can get expensive surgery won't be.
DT: No, They are still not caught.

JT: Yea, he was one of the lucky ones.

Blizz: lol, I never even touch MySpace

AH:Yes it is old, but it's an idea of what's going on around the world.

WR: If this expresses your sadness or anger, I respect it. Im sorry. I know events like this take place everyday. Everyone should get the same chance Yousiff got.

Coca:Yes, one of the lucky ones

Sch: That's very true, like I said for Raider, Everyone should have gotten the same chance Yousiff got.
its neither sadness or anger, its pointing out pointlessness of your post and 1 kids luck :/ more annoyance with a wasted thread than anything else. save this shit for myspace.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's