Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Rescuing Yousiff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Womb-Raider,Dec 28 2007, 02:50 AM Wrote:its neither sadness or anger, its pointing out pointlessness of your post and 1 kids luck :/ more annoyance with a wasted thread than anything else. save this shit for myspace.
Actually now that I see it. It is kind of pointless since stuff does happen to people like this everyday. Btw, I hate MySpace.

But, I still feel sorry for people like Yousiff who had their lives ruined by terrorism. Breaks my heart:(

Sorry Raider.

Can a mod please close this? Thanks.:(
Life is sad. I remember a statistic a long time ago that a person dies every six seconds. Though paired with that was that a person is born every three seconds.

People don't really wanna know about these stories because they happen every day all the time. If we just hear about them that's the only time we feel bad, but if we never hear about it we don't feel anything. Human interest stories to me are a waste of time.

Jamie Lynn Spears is hot btw. I used to watch Zoey.
Biggs,Dec 27 2007, 11:17 PM Wrote:Jamie Lynn Spears is hot btw. I used to watch Zoey.
a whore as well. im sure she too, has a sloppy joe for a vagina
bah, i read the news for this stuff... i come to wroaw.com for the whores!

jamie lynn spears... i can't believe someone beat me to it... i'd hit that hard... multiple times... until its basically just skin flapping against skin... and it gets REAL awkward... and i have to look at her and go... 'so how many times was that for you?'... in which i realize she was in a sex coma after the 20th orgasm...

yeah... that's right...

/no i wouldn't, i love casey:D
Well at least Jamie has hair...
piratebuddha,Dec 28 2007, 12:17 AM Wrote:bah, i read the news for this stuff... i come to wroaw.com for the whores!

jamie lynn spears... i can't believe someone beat me to it... i'd hit that hard... multiple times... until its basically just skin flapping against skin... and it gets REAL awkward... and i have to look at her and go... 'so how many times was that for you?'... in which i realize she was in a sex coma after the 20th orgasm...

yeah... that's right...

/no i wouldn't, i love casey:D
what... the... fuck?
shes not really a whore, shes been dating that dude for like 2 years.
and five others:o
[Image: 73lrb0h.jpg]
Jamie Lynn wanted some action after 2 years of Boredom. Ok I guess this has become a Jamie Lynn spears pregnancy discussion topic :P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's