Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Cant believe I am the first to do this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
piratebuddha,Dec 22 2007, 11:35 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 22 2007, 03:51 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Dec 22 2007, 06:14 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Dec 22 2007, 01:06 PM Wrote:I'm offended I never knew you were a Jew, Jew.
Anti-Semite bastard. My name is James Jonah Glasgow.
Always though Glasgow was Scottish.
It is...

Mother's side: My grandmother was Native American, my grandfather was German-Jew (she converted)

Father's side: My grandfather was Scottish, my grandmother was 1/16 Israelite Jew, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Japanese, 1/16 Irish, 1/16 South African, 1/16 Argentinian, 1/16 Gullible, 1/16 Mandarin, 1/16 Sioux Indian, and 1/16 German (Nazi actually, no lie).

So I'm kind of a mutt.

Not really offended, though.
so pretty much your ancestors genocided each other, fought wars against each other, and you come from a line of oranges? (mandarin, for those of you who don't get that part)

awesome... i'm just 75% german, 25% scotch-irish... so i guess my ancestors were just a lot of in-breeders... :unsure:
I like it, Its very.. smexy! :D
Underdog,Dec 23 2007, 12:39 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Dec 22 2007, 11:35 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 22 2007, 03:51 PM Wrote:Always though Glasgow was Scottish.
It is...

Mother's side: My grandmother was Native American, my grandfather was German-Jew (she converted)

Father's side: My grandfather was Scottish, my grandmother was 1/16 Israelite Jew, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Japanese, 1/16 Irish, 1/16 South African, 1/16 Argentinian, 1/16 Gullible, 1/16 Mandarin, 1/16 Sioux Indian, and 1/16 German (Nazi actually, no lie).

So I'm kind of a mutt.

Not really offended, though.
so pretty much your ancestors genocided each other, fought wars against each other, and you come from a line of oranges? (mandarin, for those of you who don't get that part)

awesome... i'm just 75% german, 25% scotch-irish... so i guess my ancestors were just a lot of in-breeders... :unsure:
ha, not really...

scottish grandfather, native american grandmother, german-jew grandfather, and my grandmother was an orphan...

there are some small divisions too, so mostly a mutt...

i'm also atheist... but i celebrate christmas...

/UD and hobbiton are more than 1/16 Gullible
//James Francis
Well I'm scottish/irish on one side and full norwegian on the other. It's kinda fun with the norwegian side....great grandmother speaks fluent norwegian, and we have all the traditional norwegian dishes at christmas time. Lutefisk, lefse, etc.....

I hate lutefisk<_<

But lefse kicks ass. It's a dessert for me :D

Oh and the banner rocks your socks, as always.
100% American going back a few generations...or if you want further than that, something like 1/2 English, 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish.:P
Sveach,Dec 23 2007, 04:24 PM Wrote:Well I'm scottish/irish on one side and full norwegian on the other. It's kinda fun with the norwegian side....great grandmother speaks fluent norwegian, and we have all the traditional norwegian dishes at christmas time. Lutefisk, lefse, etc.....

I hate lutefisk<_<

But lefse kicks ass. It's a dessert for me :D

Oh and the banner rocks your socks, as always.
lefse med pølser!!!!
don't even dare to touch the norwegian cheese tho, you're never sure if you'll still live the next day :x

got some norwegian here as well, like 1/16, my grandfather's mother is norwegian. My grandfather spoke fluently norwegian (and the rest of the family speaks it a bit, even I know a few words:P). Still got some (very far) family over there with whom we still keep contact and our christmas trees are always got a of norwegian things in m:P
im about 1/10th viking too:Dlike 2/3 brit/scot/irish and the rest is a mix of italian norweigh and german.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's