Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I Quit Cs :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes im quiting counter-strike.
I only have played 1 year really,
I guess with girls you feel bored quickly :P

But i might go on it once in a while.
Ill be still posting on forums and that :lol:
Hah that wont last long at all. You will be off for like a week and come crawling back. Counter-strike is a drug.
i've been playing CS for close to *thinks* maybe 6 or 7? duno ill get back to you on that one
5 years, 1 month. I've quit about a dozen times for periods ranging from a week to over 6 months.
Well i havent played for nearly a month now.
So thats a start :P
i played for about uh 3 or 4 years. i pretty much stopped when i got hooked on wow xD
Dum3z,Nov 26 2007, 02:52 PM Wrote:5 years, 1 month. I've quit about a dozen times for periods ranging from a week to over 6 months.
hmmh same here, but i dont think five years, my account status says 2003, but i know i played some before i got that steam id so i am not sure. But yeah, i have "quit" several times, most of the time i get bored and go play like SC or DoD or something and will come back to in like a month, but i was grounded from it for seven months. Still play it.
I started playing when I first joined the forums:PThis was one of the first server's I played on and there was only dwop and I there nd I got owned:(Guess in all its alittle over 1 year.
It all started for me at a hobby shop when i was in 6th 7th and 8th grade. They had cards comics and 4 computers set up on LAN. So we used to have HL and SC matches all the time and then someone downloaded CS (because back then it was a free mod) and we played a bit of that. When i got my own computer i got really into CS and SC and then UO. I've always played other things as well as CS but CS i generally play when im bored of everything else. Its the good old standby.
I played CS when I was 7 for a few years then quit because of the newly established Steam (<_<) Then came back now and have been playing now for a while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's