Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I Quit Cs :o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Womb, minus the hobby shop, and UO, i was a lot like you. My brother had SC and we got into playing it, me in the basement and him in the office. then we got some friends and installed more spawns and we used to play together. then i started playing CS more and got hooked. played for a couple of years then found wcs! four years later and here we are:D
Young_Zeratul,Nov 26 2007, 02:51 PM Wrote:I played CS when I was 7 for a few years then quit because of the newly established Steam (<_<) Then came back now and have been playing now for a while.
So you're 14-15?

[quote=Plot,Nov 26 2007, 03:00 PM]
yea i played some diablo:)never did the online crap though
4-5 years ago I used to talk to this girl like 8 hours a day, then she blocked me, so I played Half-Life. Noticed it came with CS, so I played that. There was like a 200MB patch for me to download, which was quite painful considering I was on dialup:POH HOW I MISS THE WON DAYS!
Yeah i played diablo ii a lot back when i was in like 6th grade... i got my account hacked once:(very painful...

lol WON
Dum3z,Nov 26 2007, 10:47 PM Wrote:[quote=Young_Zeratul,Nov 26 2007, 02:51 PM] I played CS when I was 7 for a few years then quit because of the newly established Steam (<_<) Then came back now and have been playing now for a while.
So you're 14-15?

[quote=Plot,Nov 26 2007, 03:00 PM]
Im older than you!

...i thought dwop was the youngest here.
sleepy-sheep,Nov 26 2007, 08:55 PM Wrote:...i thought dwop was the youngest here.
Well...he -was-.

Jessica, was that American or European football? <.<
I made my account on December 16th, 2003. I used to play at a local gaming place back in the day with some friends before. Around February I found the WCS server and I was a member around May or so? Something like that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's