Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would guess French since they worked with America longer than Germany has.

Post your thoughts :D
wheres chinese. theres a lotta asians living in the us.
I DON'T CARE WHATCHA MOMMA SAYS

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HEREEEEE

I DON'T CARE WHATCHA DADDY SAYS

CHRISTMAS TIME IS DEARRR

ALL I KNOW IS THAT SANTA'S SLEIGH

IS MAKIN' ITS WAY ACROSS THE USA!
Total # of people speaking Chinese in the world is the greatest while English is the most dispersed. oO
I didnt mean ethnic groups. I meant language. I dont think many people speak Chinese in the United States
there is a large number of germans in 'merica
Young_Zeratul,Nov 14 2007, 11:47 PM Wrote:I didnt mean ethnic groups. I meant language. I dont think many people speak Chinese in the United States
well you can often assume that people of chinese ethnicity can speak chinese.

i dont think many people can speak german, french, dutch, or russian beyond the amount of people that can speak chinese. that might just be me though.
Ionno, it's likely that French is the third language of the US simply because it's the other close foreign language (French Canada).
Dum3z,Nov 15 2007, 12:28 AM Wrote:Ionno, it's likely that French is the third language of the US simply because it's the other close foreign language (French Canada).
good point.
french is probably the most taught aside from spanish, however theres a fuckton of russians where i live so who knows. but all the russian languages are broken down into ukraine and all that shit
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's