Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If Chinese isn't the third it's high up because we do a lot of business with China and learning Chinese is very helpful if you want to do some overseas business.

Most French people and all them Europeans know English so we don't need to learn or know their useless languages.
1. English (only) 214.8 million
2. Spanish, incl. Creole 29.7 million
3. Chinese 2.2 million
4. French, incl. Creole 1.9 million
5. Tagalog 1.3 million
6. Vietnamese 1.1 million
7. German 1.1 million

wiki is your friend... i figured french spanish german and chinese were the most, but i thought german would be higher...

i read a statsitic the other day that said that half the german population of the world lives in the US and i thought that might skew the results...

french isn't just because its taught, its also because we have a strong relationship up north near canada as well as down south in louisiana... louisiana actually mandates that every sign must be in both french and english...
piratebuddha,Nov 15 2007, 10:13 AM Wrote:1. English (only) 214.8 million
2. Spanish, incl. Creole 29.7 million
3. Chinese 2.2 million
4. French, incl. Creole 1.9 million
5. Tagalog 1.3 million
6. Vietnamese 1.1 million
7. German 1.1 million

wiki is your friend... i figured french spanish german and chinese were the most, but i thought german would be higher...

i read a statsitic the other day that said that half the german population of the world lives in the US and i thought that might skew the results...

french isn't just because its taught, its also because we have a strong relationship up north near canada as well as down south in louisiana... louisiana actually mandates that every sign must be in both french and english...
o snap. wat now. :D
[quote=a hobbit,Nov 15 2007, 10:07 AM][quote=piratebuddha,Nov 15 2007, 10:13 AM] 1. English (only)
[quote=Biggs,Nov 15 2007, 12:00 PM][quote=a hobbit,Nov 15 2007, 10:07 AM] [quote=piratebuddha,Nov 15 2007, 10:13 AM] 1. English (only)
Ok Ok! I just read a TFK magazine and it said that Chinese was the third language. You were all right :(

I shall have my revenge
wtf is tagalog?
Womb-Raider,Nov 15 2007, 06:51 PM Wrote:wtf is tagalog?
its rather a philippine language or boring, but incredibly easy version of tag...

/dated a chick who had a family that could speak tagalog
//tried to get her to yell a few phrases in bed
Ill have to go with xmas_nipperhouse. Its christmas so its right
tagalog is the filipino language.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's