Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Can you read this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt.
I read all of that with great ease.
this is like the 10th time someone has posted one of them :/
Womb-Raider,Nov 14 2007, 05:20 PM Wrote:this is like the 10th time someone has posted one of them :/
Yes, no problem, very good
uh i am pretty sure all people can read that
Now if only Shmirow could get the first letter, last letter, and contained letters correctly, we could read his posts.

Actually, I guess he needs correct word order too. And the right words. And a logical flow of sentences.

Oh damn...guess this alone isn't enough.:P
When I first opened this thread I thought it was making fun of how Shmirow types.
Pker,Nov 14 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:When I first opened this thread I thought it was making fun of how Shmirow types.
No, but of course that is where it lead.:)
Dum3z,Nov 14 2007, 08:42 PM Wrote:
Pker,Nov 14 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:When I first opened this thread I thought it was making fun of how Shmirow types.
No, but of course that is where it lead.:)
any typo can and will eventually lead to that
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's