Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Can you read this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dum3z,Nov 15 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:At ten I started playing some old RTS Jurassic Park game and Duke Nukem 3D.:P Diablo & Starcraft didn't exist at that time. xD
o yeah i remember duke nukem 3d and doom, but i didnt play those online.

if i have a kid i wouldnt want him to start playing any comp games till like 10ish. hes gotta have a life before that =P
I think when I was ten I played Playstation 1 games. I think my favorite game was Tony hawk at ten.
Dum3z,Nov 15 2007, 03:12 PM Wrote:At ten I started playing some old RTS Jurassic Park game and Duke Nukem 3D.:P Diablo & Starcraft didn't exist at that time. xD
lol i remember playing duke nukem 3d at my dad's work when i was like 6-8. my brother and i would set up a lan and play:D

The first game i ever played though would definitely by twilight 2000... was like a world war 3 rts type game from like 1991 or something.
When i was 10 i just played bandicoot
I was at a youth club or w/e
And i was very popular on games at playstation.

Alot of people use to always ask me how you do this and how do all of it. I remember a lizard game as well, I never got to play with my other friends outside because they always asked me.
i was 10 in 1995... we didn't have much of an internet :/
I played lots of starcraft and diablo II around that age. Actually thats like ALL I did in my spare time.
I think I was being a kid at 10..I didn't even start gaming until like 14 or 15..well on the pc..and that was diablo 2...my wife is pregnant and our kid is due in april..and he/she won't play games ..don't want my kid being a nerd..im already a big enough nerd for the both of us.
At 7, My brother let me play Counter strike. I played starcraft when i was 5 or something.
Young_Zeratul,Nov 17 2007, 03:30 PM Wrote:At 7, My brother let me play Counter strike. I played starcraft when i was 5 or something.
Sounds like you were a very lonely kid, playing games all the time :blink:

I prolly started playing games at like 13 and cs around 14
Krayz,Nov 17 2007, 02:05 PM Wrote:I think I was being a kid at 10..I didn't even start gaming until like 14 or 15..well on the pc..and that was diablo 2...my wife is pregnant and our kid is due in april..and he/she won't play games ..don't want my kid being a nerd..im already a big enough nerd for the both of us.
cmon... don't want a little wroawite running around?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's