Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Comet 17P/Holmes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone seen this comet? I'm going to look for it tonight:D

Rare Exploding Comet Now Visible To Naked Eye

See Comet Holmes Tonight!
We got onto the roof at my work with a small telescope and watched it, but shh dont tell:D
I shall search the skies tonight.
Assuming the clouds and rain ever end, I'll look.:P
Interesting. I'll look if i feel like it :P

Unless it already passed :(
Womb-Raider,Nov 12 2007, 04:05 PM Wrote:We got onto the roof at my work with a small telescope and watched it, but shh dont tell:D
How the fuck do you get on top of the roof at sunaco? A big ass ladder or is their like a stair case in the back?
Kyle,Nov 13 2007, 03:52 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 12 2007, 04:05 PM Wrote:We got onto the roof at my work with a small telescope and watched it, but shh dont tell:D
How the fuck do you get on top of the roof at sunaco? A big ass ladder or is their like a stair case in the back?
Ladder:D
Womb-Raider,Nov 13 2007, 12:54 AM Wrote:
hook. DUH
a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 12:00 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Nov 13 2007, 12:54 AM Wrote:
hook. DUH
Did you enable sky hook or something?
low grav + wall hook skyhook is for queers!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's