Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Comet 17P/Holmes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
you can just hook to the top of the building, and from there u can use momentum by continuously hooking against the top until u pop over the top and can hook onto the roof, then u can get up.

gosh biggs.
a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 02:07 AM Wrote:you can just hook to the top of the building, and from there u can use momentum by continuously hooking against the top until u pop over the top and can hook onto the roof, then u can get up.

gosh biggs.
That's what nubs do and it takes forever. I'd prefer to find an angle to where I can hook onto another building that's higher up so it'll get me to the top of the one I'm trying to reach.

I'm more of a hook pro than you hobbix.:angry:
Biggs,Nov 13 2007, 03:35 AM Wrote:
a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 02:07 AM Wrote:you can just hook to the top of the building, and from there u can use momentum by continuously hooking against the top until u pop over the top and can hook onto the roof, then u can get up.

gosh biggs.
That's what nubs do and it takes forever. I'd prefer to find an angle to where I can hook onto another building that's higher up so it'll get me to the top of the one I'm trying to reach.

you wish:P. but on a building where u cant hook onto another higher building thats wat u gotta do. and even then if ur pro its not slow. =P if you struggle so much with it then tsk tsk.
a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 02:57 AM Wrote:

gosh biggs.

you wish:P. but on a building where u cant hook onto another higher building thats wat u gotta do. and even then if ur pro its not slow. =P if you struggle so much with it then tsk tsk.
If there's no higher building then I don't try to get to the top of that building. I don't even try to do that cause it's how all the nubs do it.
Biggs,Nov 13 2007, 02:47 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Nov 13 2007, 02:57 AM Wrote:

gosh biggs.

If there's no higher building then I don't try to get to the top of that building. I don't even try to do that cause it's how all the nubs do it.
k. u do that.
Biggs is nub and can't hook up onto a platform, that's all there is to it.:)
I challenge you all to a hook off.
And what does this hookoff comprise of?
I don't know I thought you were the smart one.
hook off = both of you go to a street corner wearing skanky clothes, first one with some money wins.*

*all money therein is donated to wroaw
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's