Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Admin Abuse2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 03:38 PM Wrote:This really isn't about me anymore. Its pretty much about dum3z, sleepy and plot, all trying to see who can be right or not. Like i said "Your egos are getting in the way." So step off your god damn high horse and stop being so fucking judgemental. You know what, fuck it. Ban me, ban me for making you assholes feel bad about your clan, fucking little bitches. You can ban me from your little gay ass, anal sex, fucking server. You didn't even bother to redesign the maps youself, you just took it from nipper. And your a family? ConVicT is a family, its invitation only, you have to build trust. So what makes you different? I'll tell you what makes you different, your clan is filled with fucking honky ass, pieces of shit, judgemental, fuck heads. Suck on that Dick heads. XXL/ConVicT > Wroaw. XXL ftw. Bitches.
Dear Romo,

So much for your honest, pleading posts, huh? It is not about Dum3z, sheep, and, me at all. You continued to post in the thread that YOU made. We were just responding to the posts. I have already addressed your claims at our "egos". You said "You can ban me from your little gay ass, anal sex, fucking server." You're right, we can. And we will. However, may I ask you why you would know the current status of our "gay ass, anal sex, fucking server". Your earlier post tries to put us down for having downtime on our server, yet the only reason you would know that the server was down would be for you to check it out. Does this mean that you are, in fact, interested in "gay ass, anal sex, fucking"? If so, that is your own prerogative. We did use Nipper's maps. However, do not use this as a way to make us look bad, for in the title of our server, we clearly state "Nipper Maps". Why did you capitalize "Dick"? Is this meant to tell us that you like "Dick" and that you also enjoy "gay ass, anal sex, fucking"? That is your choice, and I have nothing against it. I am just unsure of your meaning. I thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the Wroaw community because it gave me much entertainment.

Lay off the commas,
Plot
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 04:38 PM Wrote:This really isn't about me anymore. Its pretty much about dum3z, sleepy and plot, all trying to see who can be right or not. Like i said "Your egos are getting in the way." So step off your god damn high horse and stop being so fucking judgemental. You know what, fuck it. Ban me, ban me for making you assholes feel bad about your clan, fucking little bitches. You can ban me from your little gay ass, anal sex, fucking server. You didn't even bother to redesign the maps youself, you just took it from nipper. And your a family? ConVicT is a family, its invitation only, you have to build trust. So what makes you different? I'll tell you what makes you different, your clan is filled with fucking honky ass, pieces of shit, judgemental, fuck heads. Suck on that Dick heads. XXL/ConVicT > Wroaw. XXL ftw. Bitches.
we know our maps are nipper maps. thats why the server is a nipper map server. we've considered designing maps ourselves, but no one was that interested in it. we're plenty satisfied with nipper maps. i guess we cant really judge XXL since we aren't a part of their community, but we can say that you coming on our forums and being a little whiner about how we're treating you means you're a little insecure. you let us get to you and you won't be happy until you think you've satisfied your attempts at making us look bad. we don't care, we know the core of us will always be around. we don't start shit, we just shit on those who whine about stuff they should take like a man. i admit kinda sucked for you to get errr spun around in circles for a bit o.O but w/e. its how we roll. it brings interest into a rather mundane round of CS.

we dont mind if you think XXL/ConVicT is better than wroaw. we like wroaw the way it is. we're dicks to outsiders if we don't like them. we're not some mushy clan trying to become the most popular. we roll with a certain style, and we like those with the same style. you dont like it? cant take the heat? this place isnt for you.

XXL has more servers? expands into more games and servers on those? who cares, good for them. we keep to our roots on 1.6. we play other games with each other, depending on whos interested in what. we never were any sort of competitive clan. the most we've ever done is some scrims from irc and ogl for like 3 matches.

in fact id say now gaming isnt even the main thing that connects us anymore. itd be these forums and irc. the server is more of a way for people to find us, and a way for us to sit back and relax when we want to play some rounds of 1.6. however we're close enough that we'll back up any members of our wamily if theyre in need.

i dont know what xxl/convict aims to be, but we're quite content with where we are. if you dont want to sit down n shut up, and you want to be different in a way that we dont like, then it isnt gonna work out.
I wonder if his brother made that post too.
Romo,Nov 11 2007, 08:38 PM Wrote:This really isn't about me anymore. Its pretty much about dum3z, sleepy and plot, all trying to see who can be right or not. Like i said "Your egos are getting in the way." So step off your god damn high horse and stop being so fucking judgemental. You know what, fuck it. Ban me, ban me for making you assholes feel bad about your clan, fucking little bitches. You can ban me from your little gay ass, anal sex, fucking server. You didn't even bother to redesign the maps youself, you just took it from nipper. And your a family? ConVicT is a family, its invitation only, you have to build trust. So what makes you different? I'll tell you what makes you different, your clan is filled with fucking honky ass, pieces of shit, judgemental, fuck heads. Suck on that Dick heads. XXL/ConVicT > Wroaw. XXL ftw. Bitches.
So your basically acting like before. No different than your "brother" are you? Well thank you for proving our point and we hope you enjoy your trip to bansville. Population: Idiots. So Romo you might as well be on your way there.
THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO XXL:

You...people...talk....too....much..... and you take shit way tooooo seriously. This is what i think of you, [Image: blah.jpg], and this is my impression of what you all look like,[Image: 75682.jpg]. I'm doing a little psycho analysis and i was wondering if you guys could help me out? What do you see when you look at this picture -------------------------------------------> [Image: 102.jpg].

Visit This Website ---------------------> http://wroaw.justgotowned.com/

Caladkdkdjdhueueuueekddjdjdhahahnddn
ueeekeekekekekekekekjffhfhfakakakakakikikikikikkekekekekekekeekkykykykyk
ykykyykakakakakakakakaaikkkukukukukukukukukkukukukukiukukukkokokokiokokokokokoko​
kokokokokokokokokokokokokokiokokokiokokoikokiokokokokok
oikokokkkokokoikokokiokokokoikokokokokoikokokookokokokokokiokiokokokokiokokokoko​
koiokokoi
kokoikokokiok
okkokokokoikokookokikiokiokokokokokokokiiokokokokookkokookkoiokoikokokoikkokooik​
okikoiokikokokiokokooikoikokokiokoko
kkiookkokokokookkoikokokiokokooikokiokokokkokokokokikokokokokokokokokokoko
kokoikokokokok
okokokoikokiokokokokokokokokokokoolololololololololololololololololololololololo​
lolololololololololololol
olololololollololololololololololololoolloololollololoolloloolloollolololololool​
loloolloolloloolololololololololololollolollollollollollollollollollollollollol

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN thats a lot of writing. I should get an award for that, like 'The Greatest Man of the Year' by Nathienal Hawthorne. In 1972 Christopher Columbus was the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Columbus was a young math teacher at the time. He was not making enough money as a teacher, so he applied for a job is nuclear physics. There he became the World's leading nuclear banana planter, for Heinz ketchup company. When he was offered a job by the Dominican Republic for Time Traveler Physician, he turned it down and went to the 13 colonies of America. When confronted by CNN's reporter Huckle Berry Finn, he told Huck that he once worked in a strip bar, as a beer-keg-bringer-upper. He told wonderful stories of bear attacks, medieval warefare, Jesus, Verizon Wireless, and Hideo Nomo. If you are still reading this, god your dumb, i've been trying to think of the most random stuff possible and your still reading?! Go to Cupchicks.com for more information about this story. Thanks for listening you've been wonderful, except Dum3z, who can fuck himself.

On a more seriously note i have a few questions.
1) Plot what kind of dresses do you wear?
2) Dum3z how do you handle being a man and having a vagina?
3) Zeratul that sig sucks dick, why do you have it?
4) Why do you have Friendly Fire on your server?
5) Whats the capital of Cuba?
6) Why do the New York Yankees Suck?
7) Why do the Boston Red Sox kick ass?
8) What happened to Antwoine Smith?
9) What color do cell phones turn in the water?
10) Did you know that wroaw stands for , we reinvented ourselves as women?
11) How the hell did Bush get elected twice?
12) How many licks DOES is take to get to the center of a Totsie Pop?
13) Have you seen 300?
14) Tu parles francais?
15) If answered yes to 14, quel une robe est-ce que tu metts?
16) Why do wet dogs smell bad?
17) Why are you still reading this?
18) Why do you have no life?
19) If your recite anyone of these questions past 10, you have no life and/or you are an idiot
20) Did you know jessica T is a man?

Ok now i am really done. God my fingers hurt. Way too much typing, maybe next time i'll pay a 20 fingered monkey to type for me.
Dear Romo,

I hope you realize that your posts have all shown that you obviously represent XXL. By posting nonsensical bullshit like this, you depict XXL to be a bunch of illiterate, belligerent, and otherwise mentally unstable children that should be barred from all social access until they mature enough to engage in meaningful conversations. I highly recommend that you examine yourself for psychiatric disorders, as your posts have spanned across a wide range of different emotional states.

In all seriousness,
Plot
Romo,Nov 12 2007, 12:48 AM Wrote:this is my impression of what you all look like,[Image: 75682.jpg]
That's a nice impression, but you really need to work on that double chin! And how could you get that question wrong?!
Belligerent? So now i am related to War or warfare?

HHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH, you people do not know how long it took me and my friends to come up with all that stuff. And you can see at the top it says this does not relate to XXL. Only my feelings toward you guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
i vote ban plz
ITS NOT FUCKING ME!! WTF IS GOING ON!!! MY BROTHER ISN'T EVEN FUCKING HOME. SOMEONE IS FUCKING WITH MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Someone is screwing around with my account, and you know who you are, god damnit show some freakin balls, don't try to fucking frame me for shit I'm not doing. Fucking Damnit. DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE A PASSWORD PROTECTION FUCKING SYSTEM? THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. I'M GETTING FUCKING BANNED BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLE IS FUCKING WITH MY ACCOUNT?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's